14- The Conformation 2

Chapter 15

My throat burn from the need of blurting out a sob but I needed to be strong and keep my voice strong. I tried to hold my game face and blink back the tears.

Michael could see right through me as he climbed on top of me looking me dead in my eyes. I laid flat on his bed as I stared back into his.

He was silent, steady as the sea just studying me. I couldn't hold myself together anymore. A tear rolled down my cheek uncontrollably.

Michael reached his hand up to my face gently wiping it away, "I don't want you crying." He whispers softly.

I turned away unable to look at him but he placed his fingers under my chin bringing me back to focus. "Who am I with at the end of the day?"

"Who are you with during the day then, Michael?" I asked quietly and hurt by his choice of words.

"I'm with you during the day, at the end of the day and before the day has even started you little cry baby." He caused me to chuckle the same time as he nuzzled his nose in my neck.

"I don't want to make you cry, and I don't like seeing you cry. You're too beautiful for that." He caressed my cheek and kissed my nose.

"I guess seeing you with her just hurt me and made me so angry. I wanted to watch you practice since I haven't been a good girlfriend. I'd never watch you play or train. I guess I just wanted to do something right for a change." I mumbled feeling guilty.

"Being a perfect girlfriend is doing something right, Stevie. If you never were interested in football I'm not going to force you to come, and me not doing so doesn't mean that change my opinion about you." Michael was talking very sweet to me and to be honest it was kind of turning me on..........

_____________________________

It's my Birthday!!!! I'm 19 Yasss!
I figured I should update today because I did have you guys waiting so long & it's my birthday.
Also I still want to have a contest for whoever want to be a character in the book. I will later write down the info you need for the contest in my next update.
Remember Vote & Comment

(P.s Thank you so much to those who voted. I really do appreciated.)

Yours Truly
Ash Jojo