4- Getting Ready

Chapter 4

As I was in my room I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

"You have to tell him, stop waiting you want this. I can't, but I can I'm scared. Just tell him Jesse I love you." I whispered to myself.

"Well Stevie, I love you too." Shawn said bursting in my room.

"Get out!" I said laughing "Thank Goodness I was dressed."

"Yeah Okay, but Mike down there waiting for you." Shawn informed me.

"Tell him I'll be right there." I said flipping my hair so it can stay in place. Its a good thing I got my hair cut to the end of my neck last month.

"You know by not speaking up it's going to take you nowhere." Shawn said jumping on my bed to sit.

"What are you talking about?" I'm acting like I don't have a clue what's he talking about.

"Jesse, you didn't think I knew you're my baby sister." Shawn said.

I sat on the bed and puffed "It's so hard." I said defeated.

"It's going to be, you just have to know how to man up." He flexed his muscles, "I'm just kidding, but you know you can't take holding it in, it'll finally come out, and if you hold it in you're just going to be stuck with a "What if" you know. And you have to figure what you'll tell Michael. Now hurry you're going to be late." He placed his hands on my head and began ruffling it ruining my hair.

"Shawn come on, it took me 10 minutes to get my hair right."

"You look like dope as hell with your hair cut like that." He yelled while walking out my room.

I sat there just thinking and wondering is it really a "What if" if I don't say anything.

"Bae, come on down he'll be here any minute." Michael yelled.

I was running down the stairs and the unexpected happened. The back of my foot slipped on the stairs and I flew back.

My butt hit the steps as I screamed out loud. "Ow" I let out a fake cry, "That hurt."

Shawn ran out the kitchen to the hallway, as Michael ran up to me with worry written all on his face.

"Damn Stevie, Are you okay?" Michael lifted me up of the stairs and begins rubbing my butt for me.

"You okay?" Shawn asked out of breath.

"Yeah, I'm okay. My foot slipped." I said as I started laughing.

"Clumsy." Shawn walked away laughing.

"You have to be more careful Stevie. You could've broken you neck or something."He continued to rub my butt.

"So you weren't going to catch me?" I stepped closer to him tugging on his shirt.

"Nope I'm going to let you fall, fall really hard as long as it's for me." He wrapped his arms around me bringing me into a kiss.

"How did you get here, you drove your car?" As I pulled away from his kiss.

"No, I walked," he said pulling me closer and smiling "Blake dropped me off. If I weren't so distracted by your beautiful face I'll say you just avoided my kiss."

"You think I'm avoiding your kiss?" I looked up at him.

"Yes, that's exactly what I think." He smiled at me.

"Well maybe you should try and kiss me again."

He leant his face down to mines, but I turned my head and started to walk away.

"Get back here." I let out a giggle, as Michael pulled me back in his arms kissing me passionately. He bit my bottom lip asking for permission to enter so I gave it to him. My hands played in his hair as he explored my mouth.

He's checks were pink and red. His hands stay at my waist squeezing it. We departed from each other so out of breath.

Michael put his mouth down to my ear. "You drive me crazy." he whispered. I laid my head on his chest as he hugged me.

This is when things get complicated. Michael drives me crazy, but I do have deep feelings for Jesse. Maybe I should just forget about Jesse and just keep a positive mind for me and Michael.

I have deep feelings for Michael, he gets my heart doing somersaults, and a lot of different types of flips that I can't control.

And Jesse has my heart beating heavy and fast but calm all at the same time. Is it possible to be in love with two people at the same time?

The door knocks snapping out of my thought and it's Jesse. "You guys ready?" He had an excited smile on his face that makes me smile.

"Yeah, bye Shawn. Don't burn the house down while I'm gone." I yelled.

Michael grabbed my hand and intertwining our fingers together. I caught Jesse gazing down at our hands.

"What!" Michael snapped out loud.

--------------

Is Michael yelling at Jesse like that?

VOTE AND COMMENT!!