3- Double Date

Chapter 3

The days past since the mini fight between me and Jesse. Speaking of Jesse and I we were in chemistry having a conversation of my least favorite topics.

"Okay, just ask and be controlling some girls like boys that are controlling." I instructed.

"Do you?" Jesse asked looking in my eyes with his head on my shoulder.

I turned to face him. "No, but Alice do. So you need to be controlling. When we get out of here you're going to talk to her."

"Well, how did you get with Michael?" Jesse wondered aloud.

I forgot to tell you Michael is my boyfriend and he has been for a year and a couple of months. I know you guys probably thinking why I'm so caught up with my best friend and I have a boyfriend? It sounds kind of needy but I'm not its just complicated.

"Stevie," Jesse snapped me back to reality. "How?"

"Well its kind a funny actually. Sydney and I were at the mall and Michael bumped into me causing me to spill my drink all over my shirt. I waited until he said sorry but he stood there with his friends laughing. So I began to yell and curse at him.

"What the fuck? Are you stupid? So you're just going to stand like its funny? Asshole!" I walked into the girls restroom trying to clean my shirt off. When I walked out of the bathroom he standing outside with a shirt in one hand and a drink in the other.

"I apologize for making your drink spill on you. It wasn't polite to laugh so I bought you a shirt, and a drink. I didn't know what kind you had so I just got a caramel frappe. That is what you girls like drinking, right?" He had the most sweetest and sincere looks on his face.

"I told him thanks, and he asked for my number afterwards." I said grinning from ear to ear.

"Stevie," Jesse shouted at me. "That's not controlling."

"Okay it might not be controlling, but just do that it's Alice we're talking about." I stated.

"What if she laughs in my face." Jesse asked nervously.

"WHAT! She kissed you on your cheek the other day, why would she say no?"

"I don't know." Apathy were in Jesse reply.

I left out of the classroom right when the bell rung. I got to the locker and bagged on it twice before opening it.

"Relax Jesse, just when you see her go over there." I seen Alice walking down the hall and pushed Jesse.

"THERE! Ask her, and remember don't think just ask." I said while I pushed him again.

"Umm," He cleared his throat and look back at me. I have his thumbs up hoping it'll help him out.

"Alice." Jesse practically had swear dropping from his forehead.

"Yeah," she answered while flipping her hair.

"Hi" Jesse said nervously. "Hey," Alice said back instantly.

"Alice I was just wondering can you. . . we umm, would you go out on a date with me?" Jesse finally asked.

"Yeah, pick me up around eight." She said.

"Alright, I guess I'll see you." Jesse waved at her and begin walking towards me.

"So what did she say?"I asked holding my hands up.

"Well, I asked her." His face looked disappointed. "And, I did what you told me to do."

"JESSE!" I yelled frustrated by his complications.

A grin went among his face. "She said yes! Can you believe it?" He asked excitedly.

"Yeah I can." I said hitting his shoulder.

What the hell did I do? I couldn't just talk him out of it, this is what he really wanted. How can I be so damn selfish?

Be happy you have Michael which is an amazing boyfriend, and I love him. But why the hell am I jealous?

"So we got a date tonight." He said pointing at me.

"Me and you?" I questioned shocked and a little happy.

"No, well yeah but Alice and Michael."Jesse said.

"Oh, we do?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, you think I'm about to go on this date without any personal help? So I just thought that we'll double date. I'll come and pick you and Michael up." He said.

"Stevie" I looked back at him as I was making my way down the hall. "Thank you" Jesse yelled.

I smiled turning back around. "Run a tab." Yelling down the hall.

I was at the house for hours trying to get my clothes ready. I heard the door bell ring. "Can you get that?" I yelled.

"Hey man." Michael greeted.

"What's up? Where are you and Stevie going?" Shawn asked.

I groaned at how nosy Shawn was. He don't think I can hear him?

"Well, were suppose to go on a double date with a friend of hers. I don't know where though." Michael informed him.

When I heard Michael voice downstairs I've notice that I don't get big Sparks, and excitement from him like I used to.

Don't get me wrong he still have an effect on me. Like when he touches me I get so weak, and it seems like his round gray eyes holds me up.

Michael had the types of eyes I can stare into them for hours and never look away, literally.

I still haven't committed myself to him yet. He doesn't rush me or anything like that and I'm happy he doesn't.

Its not like I don't want it to happen because I do. That's when I get so confused, I want it so bad but I'm making him wait.

"Stevie, What are you doing?" Shawn yelled up the stairs.

Should I lose my virginity with him tonight?

-------------

Will Stevie give her all to Michael tonight?

Do Jesse feel mutual about Stevie?

Vote and Comment!!!