Harry swallowed heavily fighting the bile that was threatening to come out. He knew that he loved this Lucius Malfoy but Larson had hired the Flamels to murder him. Larson had hated him so strongly that murder was the best option to get rid of him. Harry had to fight to control his emotions. He knew that Draco was experiencing the same issue so he didn't feel bad for his lapse of judgement. Harry closed his eyes briefly and focused on this lifetime. He focused on all of the things that Lucius Malfoy has done for him in this life. He focused on the heir ring and that he was welcomed into their family. When he felt calm he was able to open his eyes. The bond was also calm, good. That meant that Draco was okay.

            Lucius was confused. Had he done something to them since yesterday? He hadn't even left the Manor since they left Grimwald Place. So that couldn't be it. Had something been uncovered while at the Weasleys? He couldn't remember any plots against them since Draco was in his second year. So what was going on?

            Harry and Draco turned back to the group and plastered fake smiles on their faces. The twins scoffed. Like that was fooling anyone.

            Remus could see the tension in Harry's shoulders and he was worried. Had dinner gone that badly? They were acting like something awful had happened. Remus shot Severus a look and could see that the man was equally as confused.

            Harry raised a brow when he noticed that Remus and Severus were standing closer together than they usually would. There had to be a story in there somewhere. Harry's strained smile melted into a real smile when he caught sight of Teddy on Remus's hip. Harry waved slightly and laughed when Teddy broke out into a smile. Remus smiled down at his son.

            "Let's go in the study." Narcissa offered with a slight frown. She didn't like the energy of the room. She knew that this was not going to be a happy visit at all.

            Once everyone was seated did they all look expectantly at Harry and Draco. Harry fidgeted in his seat, he didn't like being the center of attention. Draco could feel the apprehension coming from Harry and he opened his arms. Harry immediately left his seat and sat down on Draco's lap. He sighed already feeling worlds better.

            Draco rested his chin on Harry's shoulder and wrapped his arms around Harry's stomach. He was surprised to feel a lot better with Harry in his arms. He smiled at that. Everything was easier as long as he had Harry.

            "We don't have all day." Severus said snidely. Harry chuckled and he felt the awkward tension disappear. Leave it to Severus to be impatient.

            "Something happened last night." Harry began nervously. "Well actually it happened twice."

            Fred and George shared confused looks. Was he talking about dinner or something else?

            Harry paused. This was harder than he thought it would be to talk about this and he already knew that it would be difficult. Draco cleared his throat. "Harry and I have lived more than one life." Might as well get straight to the point.

            They watched the jaws drop all across the room. If they hadn't been nervous then they might have found this funny. Harry loved seeing a slack jawed Severus and Lucius.

            "Are you suggesting reincarnation?" Narcissa said in wonder. Her mind was spinning with the possibilities. Reincarnation was something that was never proven but widely believed in. It was why the torques used to be so important.

            "Yes. Before dinner we remembered most of our first life together. Well at least I think it was our first life." Harry said biting his lip. There really was no guess at how many lives they have lived. It could just be three but who knows.