Draco could feel the abundance of love and didn't have to ask what he was thinking about. They both had been thinking about the past lives constantly since the appearance of a new one. Draco still wasn't positive that this wasn't a dream. This was the stuff of fantasy and silly dreams. Stuff like this didn't happen in real life and if it did then it certainly wouldn't happen to him. Draco ignored the cooking comment. Harry knew that he was pants at it, possibly if he tapped into the tips and tricks that Noah used to use he might be able to manage it. But Draco had no desire to learn to cook. He would leave that up to Kreacher and then Harry when Kreacher wasn't looking. Heaven forbid someone other than Kreacher cook, the elf took it as a giant insult to his abilities.

            Harry rubbed his nose up against Draco's and closed his eyes contently. He loved moments where they could forget about everything else and just relax. "I love you." The pair said at the same time. Harry grinned widely before nuzzling Draco's nose again. Harry leaned slightly away. "It's kind of fun to explore all of this all over again."

            Draco scrunched up his face again in confusion. "Explore what?" Harry removed Draco's hands from his face so that he could place his hands to Draco's face. "Life." Harry was pretty sure that his current life was his favorite. Maybe it was because he was currently alive had a big part in that. Living life with Dracott had been wonderful and he cherished that life greatly. After Dracott retired from the crown they did travel the world like they wanted. It took pretty much the rest of their lives considering that boats and horses were the only way to travel. But they couldn't openly show their love for one another unless in private. The only family they had were with each other. In that life that was all they needed but they had yearned for a family nonetheless. Life with Noah had been just as wonderful but so stressful. Being wizards during that time period wasn't difficult and there weren't any dark lords, sure there were dark wizards. Very dark wizards. But no one had been actively trying to do anything at the time. They had fallen in love at a young 16 and wed at 17. They were married for ten years before his death. They had had a beautiful life together but Harry was hoping for more than 12 years together this time around.

            Draco smiled softly. Yes, he was quite looking forward to reliving milestones that he had already once passed. It was odd. Two months ago he had been a regular depressed 17 year old and now he was 18 going on 90 if you count all three lives. There was so much knowledge in his head and it was hard to accept at times. It was almost like waking up. His previous 17 years he was Draco Malfoy, just a part of his mind had been locked away. He was still Draco Malfoy but now he was so much more. He had lived before and he held every single one of those memories. So it was hard to relate to things that he should be feeling. It was hard to relate to other people when they could never understand what was going on with him, except Harry.

            "Yes." Draco breathed softly before pressing his lips against Harry's in a soft gentle kiss. Harry made it a little difficult because he couldn't stop smiling.

            "Um are you guys going to sit on the ground the whole time?" They looked up to see everyone staring at them with smiles but also confusion. What exactly had they overheard? Pansy had been the one who spoke.

            Draco stood up and held out a hand to help Harry up. Harry smiled sweetly at Draco in response. "It was Harry's fault." Harry's previous gratitude vanished. He leveled a glare at Draco who just smirked in response.

            "We saw." Lucius said dryly. "You both are late so we came to wait for you."

            Draco and Harry stiffened at the sound of Lucius's voice. Which confused everyone there. Draco shared a look with Harry. Draco knew that it wasn't a response that came from his experiences but more from Dracott and Noah. He knew it wasn't his father's fault that he was a major arse in other lives but he had to fight the urge to panic at the sound of his voice. Draco had to push aside all of those feelings and focus on only this lifetime. His father was much better than he had been in any other life. That was something. His father may be a bastard but he was a decent bastard now.