Chapter 15

DANIELLE'S P.O.V.

I replay the video, his video, over and over, thinking about the meaning. Why did he make such a touching video for me? He made that because of me? After I was so cruel towards him, he still made something in my favor. Harry benefited me and I owe him a lot. All of this is so complicated, like a massive, intricate machine on the verge of collapsing. Now, after all this time I realize something; I'm the combustive machine, while Harry tinkers trying to fix something he helped break.

If only I had my epiphany earlier. I was too naive to comprehend though self pity that what I had and wanted all along was right in front of me. He is my rock, and I continued to not use him. I kept on caring about my social life, but now I don't give a damn about it. I thought I had everything. I thought I had all the friends I wanted.... Turns out I had no real friends. Then again, I guess I owe it to Amanda for breaking me from my little mascaraed. She let me see reality and I had the biggest break through in my life.

I couldn't fall asleep that night. Harry was always there, his sullen expression when I told him off. I can't get his image out of my mind: he was so sad at me. I'm a jerk Whenever I did close my eyelids, all I saw was the video. The words came naturally to me from watching it on repeat. Then, I finally realized something.

It was made for me.

            ***

I went into school the next day, searching for Harry. I found him, getting pat on the back by boys and girls alike. He was being rightfully praised for his video. But, just yesterday, I was a complete jerk. I blamed him for everything. I seriously am bipolar.. I think to myself as I approach him.

His eyes drift from a guy to me. He looses his silly grin and becomes serious. The intensity of his stare makes me feel like a lost puppy again. A poor defenseless puppy, in need of help.

"Dani," he says. The people around us catch on and leave us be.

Don't be weak, I've been like this for a long time , I chided myself. Stop feeling pity and start being happy. I cant live like this anymore .

I open my mouth expecting the words to flow. Instead, my words become tangled, and I can't form a single word. I try again, determined to speak my mind.

"Harry, I know I've been a jerk. Just yesterday I told you off. I now realize you wanted to help me. Being my bipolar self, I pushed you away and blamed you for everything. I know an 'I'm sorry' doesn't cut it, but that's all I have. I'm sorry. That video... it was beautiful. Thank you for sticking up for me even though I'm a jerk. I don't deserve a friend like you. All you have ever down since the video came out you tried to undo it and help me. All I did was blame you. You have to understand that I had no clue what to do. I was going in a downwards spiral. Thank you so much."

He stares back at me for a moment. Then, his little playful grin spread across his face, showing my favorite dimpled smile. He opens his arms for a hug, and I happily oblige.

"I'm sorry Harry," I mumble against his chest. A chuckle spreads through his body while he hugs me tighter.

"Me too. I'm sorry for being a jerk and causing all this. You deserve better.Im just glad you still like me and want it be my friend still." He finally pulls away, taking his warm touch with him. "Let's get on to class, yeah?" I nod and let him lead me to my first period, extremely late.

JACKELYN'S P.O.V.

Niall sat by me today, which surprised me. We had an agreement to not sit together. He smiled his goofy grin and put his arm over my chair.

"Niall," I hissed. "What are you doing?"

He chuckled easily and replied "Sitting with my girlfriend."

I was planning on telling Danielle that Niall and I started officially being a couple for two days. We decided not to tell anyone and keep it a secret, until now I guess. So much was happening to Danielle that I felt bad telling her, and bad not telling her.

"Dont worry," he added once he finished looking at my face. "Keeping this secret was a bunch of bull anyways. I want every one to know about us." That comment couldn't keep me from blushing like mad. I swatted his shoulder and rolled my eyes.

"Fine, I guess. What about Harry and Dani though? We need to tell them... How about after school? This needs to be done and off my chest." I suggested. We shook on that.

****

I couldn't have been more nervous waiting outside for Danielle and Harry to show up. She has so much to worry about, and here I am stacking more things on her over flowing list. Aren't I a great friend? Well, either way is terrible. Not telling her, and then telling her. In my eyes, its a lose lose situation.

The next sight I saw nearly killed me. Harry had his hand around Danielles, and they were walking towards Niall and I. "Are they...?" I said. Niall just shrugged.

"Hey guys!" he yelled. They walked over to us smiling.

"We aren't dating. We made up and are friends." Dani cleared up before I could speak. I exhaled, not knowing I was holding my breath.

"But.. Jackelyn and I are. Dating, that is." Niall smiled and slipped his hand into mine. I immediately looked down, nervous. I didn't want Danielle to think I'm a terrible friend or something for not telling her about my relationship.

"That's wonderful!" Dani nearly tackled me down. I raised an eyebrow and she laughed. "I'm happy for you guys." She looked happy and content with herself. One look I haven't witnessed in a while.

"Thanks, I thought you would hate me for not telling you before. You had too much going on, and everyday I felt guilty and-"

"Shut up. I'm not mad. I always have time for you, Jackie. No matter what problems I have, I'm going to be a good friend always and listen to your problems. Or in this case, relationship! You guys are so cute together!" Danielle hugs me and Niall again. Harry hugs me and clasps a hand on Nialls shoulder with a grin on his face. I let out a sigh of relief for getting this done and over with. Also because she stills like me.

"So I take you and Harry are friends again, yeah?" Niall smiles towards Harry.

"Yeah. We both made stupid mistakes. It takes two to tango, right?" Harry lets out a laugh along with Danielle.

"Well good. I'm glad. You guys were always great friends." Niall smiles.

"Me too." Danielle says and looks directly at Harry. I'm truly extatic they're friends again.

♥♥ okay, I know I havent been on wattpad in like, two months. I know I havent been typing either. Im really really sorry for not posting! Please vote, itll mean the world to me if you do! thank you for being patient, or if your not IM SO SORRY! one last thing: ill be ending this story next chapter, and will be starting another one! Ill keep you guys posted♥♥