chapter 1

Hi guys! sorry for the slow update, ill be faster from now on :) VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW! xox

Dani's p.o.v.

I get up early and finish my homework, as I stayed up late with Anne and Gemma. I had no clue where Harry was. And I don't really care anyways. I lean on the white headboard and finish up English. A knock on the doors startles me, and I cover up everything. "Come in."

"Hey Hun, just checking on you. You should get ready." Anne smiles. I nod and ask where I can shower. She points to bathroom in the room and I blush. She closes the door and I go over to wash up.

Once done, I get dressed in a low neck tee and denim jeans. Black vans pair nicely and I scrunch my brunette waves with moose. Mascara and eye liner complete my look, so I hop down stairs for breakfast. I see Harry eating pancakes half asleep. "Morning." I startle him. I snicker to myself and pour frosted flakes in the bowl someone put out for me. I sit across from Harry and check my Facebook and twitter as I scoop the cold milk and sweet flakes in my mouth.

"How are you awake..." He yawns again. "I just am. Bye, I don't wanna be late." I talk with a full mouth as I put the bowl in then sink. He checks the clock on the stove and curses while getting up and running to his room. I go over to my purse and look for my car keys. Instead, I find a note.

Hey sweetie, have Harry drive you to school until we get back. Love you, mum and dad.

I groan out loud and stomp up the steps. I gather my books and yell for Harry to hurry. In ten minutes, he meets me down stairs. "Don't you have a car..." "Funny you should ask." I shove the crumbled paper in his face. He does something similar to my reaction before grabbing his keys. "C'mon then!" I follow and climb into his black car. "Nice car." I complement him. I see him smirk.

"Thanks. So what do girls like you do in cars? I had a girl friend who always out on lip gloss." I roll my eyes. "Yes, because every girl does that." I notice him smirking. "Do you like bugging me or...?" I face him. He shrugs. "What are you gunna tell people?" he asks. "Wow, I never thought of that. Um, the truth. I'm being forced by my parents to stay at your house and it sucks." "Hey be nice," he snaps. "My mum really is happy you're staying. She loves your parents." I put my hands up in defence. "okay, okay, sorry." He pulls into school now. As soon as he stops I get out.

I walk away from his car and Ryan spotted me. "What are you doing with him?" He asks. "Well, my parents are going on a business trip and I'm staying over his house for a whole month."

"Why don't you stay with me instead?" He frowns. "Please you know I would." I kiss him for a moment. I hear Hannah scream and spin around. My group comes and asks why I didn't text and why I was with Harry. After explaining again, they snicker. Thankfully the bell rings. I just need to relax and do work.

School when by fast, and I have no clue where to meet Harry. I decided Ryan can drive me. "Can't we go to my place." He whines. "Babe I wish." Hes been acting weird about it, maybe too jealous. I dunno, it's probably fine.

I wave to him driving away as I start to the front door. I can hear yelling and ring the bell. I don't have a key so... yeah. "There you are!" Anne pulls me into a hug, and I gasp for air. "Harry is red faced and his hair is messy. "Where were you?" He growls at me.

"I had no clue where to meet you, so my boyfriend gave me a ride." "Next time Harry does okay?" Anne asks. I nod. "Okay good. When do you to homework?" She asks. "Usually after dinner." I answer. She nods and Harry pipes up. "Just so you know Danielle, I'm having a party here Saturday." He gets up and leaves. "Mkay?" I shake my head clear. Whatever.... This will be a long week.....

HARRY'S P.O.V.

Its Friday night, and I called the boys over. We need to plan and chill. I sit down stairs waiting by the TV and Dani comes down in short pajama pants and a small baggy shirt with her hair up. She plops down on the opposite couch. "Problem?" She asks when I stair. I chuckle, knowing she'll be embarrassed. The bell rings and I jump up.