Chapter 9

DANIELLES

One week has passed, and I haven't talked to Harry since Amanda. As for my classes, those are mine, not hers. I can do what I want, I'm not going to let an immature person ruin my future.

"Hey, where have you been all week?" Harry comes over to my locker after last period. I don't say anything to him. So I slam the door and walk away.

"Danielle what the hell!" He yells. He can walk in a boot now, so he's kinda fast. "You!" I yell, spinning around. "You're my damn problem!" I notice Amanda walking towards us, so I walk faster to my car. I burst through the doors and run down the steps.

"Hey Dani!" Zayn yells. "Leave me alone right now." I stop to say that, but arms grab my waist. Harry spins me, making me face him.

"Talk to me." He pleads. "fine. Follow me." I notice Amanda but don't care. Nothing matters.

We walk to my car and get in. I let out a scream, then begin to cry on Harry.

"Its okay..." he mumbles. "No its not! Amanda got a video of me being all weird! Did you give it to her?!" I narrow my teary eyes at him. "No I-" I slap him in the face. He did.

"Harry you ruined me. Thank you jackass. Get out of my car." I look away from him. I hear the door open and close. I floor the gas and peel out of the parking lot. I drive for ihours, crying and thinking.

I knock on Zayn's door without thinking. He answers and hugs me. "Baby, please talk to me." He pleads, cupping my face in his hands. I apnod and walk to his room. He seats me on his messy bed and I explain Amanda and Harry just a few hours ago.

By the time I leave his house, its 1:30. I drive in slience thinking about everything. How will my life change? Could I possibly say its 'cool' to study and play games? Those things make me happy, and I never told anyone. Then, Harry came and found out. He's the reason I'm in this mess. Hopefully I can dig myself out of the giant hole he put me in.

I press my hand on the icy cold doorknob and flick my wrist to open the front door. The first things I see is dad pacing, mum hugging Anne and Gemma, and Harry's hand in his messy hair.

"Danielle!" Mum yells as she notices me standing in the doorway. I walk over to her and hug her. I hug everyone, including Harry, then get a lecture.

"Young lady, school nights you have a curfew. We were worried sick that something happened to our baby! Where were you?" Dad sternly asks.

"I had to get away, I was driving then went by Zayn's. I'm okay now." I smile. "Harry, follow me we need to talk." I add, standing up. He nods and follows me down the hall.

"Listen, I'm sorry I slapped you. I was so angry.. I didn't mean it. But Harry, please, did you send her the video?" I look away from his hardening gaze on me, I can't stand it.

"No I swear. I would never do that to you. I care about you dani." Butterflies fill my stomach when he calls me dani. Why, I don't know. "I was thinking though, at Louis' party, I handed her my phone for a little. Maybe she found it and sent it to herself. I'm sorry. It's all my fault." He sighs and squeezes his eyes shut. My limbs are numb. Brian foggy from everything going on. I can't help myself as I feel my hand graze his cheek, feeling slight stubble from not shaving in a day. He closes his eyes and leans into my hand, sighing. I watch as my fingers move towards his plump pink lips, and trace them. Over and over, my thumb swipes along this lips, increasing my already fast heartbeat. He breathes onto my fingers, sending a chill down my spine. His eyes still closed, his hand touches my cheek, leaving fire in their wake. His eyes flutter open, just as I take my hand down. He does the same, and I long for his touch back. Why though? Why am I feeling like this, right now?