Chapter 13

DANIELLE'S P.O.V.

"Zayn, we need to talk," I immediately say when I see him. He sighs uneasily, before following me outside.

"You look nice," He compliments me. He hesitates before adding "Are you gunna tell me its over?"

I sigh, rethinking my answer. "Zayn, I actually want to be able to forget about what you did to me. I really want to forget everything that happened. I really love you, and that's why it's so hard for me to believe this is the right thing to do. So, can we start again? But this time, no secrets, okay?" His face brightens up, he starts to smile, and he gives me a sweet little kiss. Zayn also promises me he'll never lie to me again. He guides me back inside towards our friends.

"Well, look who's together again!" Louis laughs, who obviously had a few drinks. Harry just finished a shot, then going for another.

"You're drunk already, Tomlinson? New record." He makes a face before drinking another swig of beer.

"We got some food for all of us already to share. It should be coming out now." Liam smile before drinking his beer.

"Thanks. So do you guys have any other girls coming or is it just us...?" Jackelyn asks.

"I do. She's just late 'is all." Louis slurrs.

"Louis!" A tall, slim, dirty blonde girl comes toward the table in jeans and a sheer top. Her high heels clunk as she navagates her way to our table in the rear. She kisses Louis and takes a seat on his lap. Jackie and I exchange a look, right when the girl introduces herself. "Hey guys, Im Vanessa, but you can call me Ness. I'm Louis' girlfriend."

Harry spits some of his beer across the table. "Girlfriend? I though you were a 'one-nighter', as you'd say." Louis narrows his piercing blue eyes towards Harry's pair. Their eyes both dance as they stare at each other, having a wordless conversation. 

"Not anymore boys. Ive changed." Louis speaks after a moment. Zayn mutters 'sure' causing Louis to flick him off.

What we basically did the whole night was snack and laugh. We had fun playing daring games also. I've learned Ness actually seems like a nice person, its just that her entrance startled me a bit. She told us what she is studying for, literature. That surprised me, and everyone else. But once you have a decent conversation, you realize how intelligent she is. I'm both happy and relieved Louis has found a great girl to be with.  

We say goodbye, the. we head to Harry's sleek black car to go home. I hesitate, remembering Harry's drunk. I stick out my hand, opening and closing my fist rapidly.  

"What?" He slurs. "I'm not gunna kiss your nasty ass hand."  

I attempt to stifle a giggle, because he is hilarious drunk. "I'm driving drunk boy." He groans while handing me his keys. I drive Jackie home first so she makes her curfew. Getting Harry home is, well, difficult.  

I open his car door, then help Harry himself out. He stumbles, cursing under his breath. I grip his arm and lead him towards the front door of his house. I put his key into the keyhole and kick open the door while dragging Harry through it. His mother gasps at him when we reach the stairs.  

"Harold Edward Styles you got wasted on a school night?" Anne's face rages with anger. She might even slap him.  

"No... Danielle did..." He smiles, speaking slowly.  

"Take my son to bed please, Danielle? At least you drove." She sighs. I nod, and turn to lead Harry up the stairs.  

He reluctantly walked to his bedroom, after I begged him. His room is a mess, clothes strewn every where, plus a messy bed. I plop him down and tell him to sleep. He then stands up, strips to boxers, and finally gets under the covers.