Chapter 11

DANIELLE'S P.O.V.

shit. This whole mess blew up in my damn face...

*one week ago*

I walked into school the breezy Monday morning, feeling like Amanda is past me. While I walk to my locker, people are looking and snickering at me. I shrug past them aand strut to my locker. I twist the lock and begin to open my locker when someone closes it.

"What the hell..." I groan and flip around to see Hannah did that to me.

"You're a liar, Bitch." She slaps my face, sending me tripping on the floor.

"What the heck!" I fight back tears as my cheek continues to sting.

"Amanda told us the video is real, you're really a nerd. This whole damn time you've been lying to us. You're a bitch." Carmen now pushes me down, then kicks my side. I let out a pained cry, as people begin to watch my former bestfriends attack me. They kicked me at least four times, before I blacked out.

∞∞

"Is she gunna wake up?"

"What even happened?"

"Who hurt my baby..."

My eyes flutter open, and I wince from the bright light infront of me. I sit up and feel hands on my back. I whimper, noticing its Zayn. I look down and see brouses covering my stomach and chest. Also, my shirt isn't even on, yay.

"Danielle!" My mum rushes over to me, with my dad. "What happened baby?"

"Miss Danielle, can I talk to you for a police report?" A police officer asks me. I reach for my shirt covering up my huge cleavlege. I look frantically over at my mum, who tells me to answer his questions.

"Okay miss Danielle, just tell me everything that happened." He smiles, encouraging me on.

I tell him everything. From Harry taping it, my hateful past with Amanda, her sending it, me lying to the school, and my 'friends' kicking me until I passed out. My mother was in tears, and Zayn had his head in his hands.

"I'm very sorry this happened to you, teens at this age can be very cruel. If you need a safe and friendly environment to talk about your emotions, you can come-"

"I'm not a freaking baby! I can handle myself! I'm not a fragile bird, I'm fine." I huff, crossing my arms.

"Honey, please." My father sternly looks at me. I roll my eyes at him to hide the fact that I feel like crying. The officer shakes my hand, and I can finally pull my stupid shirt on. My mum and dad say to meet them in the car, because I need to talk to Zayn.

"Hey." I weakly smile at him.

"Hey...." He rubs the back of his neck with his hand.

"Listen, when the officer told me you carried me all the way to the nurses office, that really shocked me. And-" he interrupts me by cupping my face and pressing his sweet lips on mine. Ive missed this, the way his hands perfectly fit my face, how I always melt into the kiss. I've missed him.

"Danielle I never stopped loving you. I care for you so much, no way in hell are these girls going to get away with it. You're my baby girl, and I love you." He pulls me in for a hug, and I don't mind the pain I feel around my torso, or the ache in my heart he caused for so long. I just let my love hug me in the middle of the hallway.

∞∞

Going to school the next day was weird. People were still looking at me, in a sad, pathetic way, like they pitty me. Some even looked like they hate me. As usual, I just walk to my locker, trying to seem confident, and not to cry. All I've been doing is cry, cry cry. I freaking never cried, and here I am, a walking talking baby.

"Danielle!" I hear clunking of a boot, then strong arms wrap around me. I yelp, and Harry lets go. "Sorry babe." He chuckles.

"OW." I grab his head and shake it a bit. We both laugh and hug. After me spending the night, we've been close. Like, really close. All in one week!

"Lets get to class." We cross the hall, and I giggle the whole time. My first period is across from my locker, its just a joke with us.

We say bye, and I walk into my classroom. As I walk to my usual seat, a snotty blonde fake sits there.

"Ahem." I motion for her to get out.

"Aw, poor baby. Wouldn't want to get hurt again." The room fills with her laughter, and I clear my throat.

"Excuse me? Get out of my seat, before you get thrown out, bitch." I crack my knuckles, and hover over her. She shrinks for a bit then recovers, so I slam my hands on the desk. "I said OUT bitch!" She whimpers and runs out. I plop down just as the bell rings. I'm over everyone.

∞∞

At the end of the week, I walk out alone of school. When I get out, a crowd is waiting... for me.

"You're a bitch!" People chant. They grab me, and play the video. They scream fake, freak, nerd, geek, and other words I really don't want to repeat.

This is bullying, I thought as tears streamed down my face, being pushed from person to person. This is now me.

The rest of the week was so different. I still got made fun of, teased, bullied, whatever. The only place I feel safe is with Harry. I love Zayn, but I feel safer with him. I haven't really forgiven him yet. It takes time too forgive someone that really happened like that. For now though, I have Harry.

On Friday, last period, a new girl came in. She was tall, and had jet black hair, but a unique strip of white framing her face. She was stunning, and had curves, unlike the barbies that walk the halls.

"Class, settle down now. I would like you to meet Jackelyn, our newest student. Please welcome her to our art class. I would like you to sit next to... Danielle. Hun, wave your hand." I stick my hand up, and watch her come over.

"Nice to meet you." She smiles, big and bright. I offer a small smile, and hear people behind me talking about me. I put my head on the desk, and sigh.

✌Pleas vote guys, and so sorry for the slow update!✌