Chapter 3

HARRY'S P.O.V.

After a tough week at school, its Saturday and I plan on hanging out somewhere. No way in hell am I staying home. I stumble down stairs and Dani is sitting on the couch, hair in a bun, pen between her lips, and books all around her. I grab my crutches and hop. She jumps and tries hiding her book. I chuckle lightly at how she reacted.

"Uh your... uh... mum and gem are uh.... shopping today..." She stutters. Its adorable. What? No its not, we are friends and that's all. I sit at the table. "Can I get you anything?" She follows and bites her lip. "Food." I smirk. She takes out the ingredients for me to make cereal. I pull my phone out and have a text from Amanda.  

*hey Harry, come on over, boys and us r hanging out. U can bring Bitch.* 

*I dunno. Maybe.* I reply. After two spoon fulls she types back. 

*please? It'll be fun. Ill play nice? Just comeeeee*  

*fine.* 

I groan and set my cell down. "Danielle!" I call. "What?" She spits. "Sorry for interrupting your school work." I smirk. She turns white and bites her lip. "I...I..." "Its okay I wont tell. I already promised you." I remind her. The color comes back to her face and she takes the milk and cereal.

"Amanda wants us over today. The guys are there too." "No, hell no." She crosses her arms. "Please? She promised to be nice." I beg.

"So lemme get this straight, she wanted me over there, with people I despise, with you? No." "Dani please." I stick put my bottom lip. She stairs at my lip before agreeing, only if she can bring Hannah. I really don't care. 

"Is she coming?" I ask as we head towards the door. "I decided against it. I don't want my friends to know about this." She wrinkles her nose.

"Cant have that." I mumble. "I really don't wanna go...." she gets into my car. "Same, but drive the car." I sigh. She does and I give her directions. 

"Harry! Danielle!" Amanda smiles. I hear Danielle sigh. Amanda pulls her in for a hug and I almost die. "Get in." Dani scowls me. I hop up and greet the guys. "Danielle?" All four say.

"Hey." She rolls her eyes. I sit next to Zayn and Dani sits on the arm by me. "so Dani, I love the yoga shorts and tank on you!" Amanda smiles again. Damn girl one more time and I'll scream. "Thanks. Now why am I here?" She takes out her phone. "Duh to hang out." 

"With you all? Yeah my ideal day. Nice shit you play but I don't buy it. Sorry I'm not stupid unlike you." Danielle crosses her arms. Louis cracks up and I smile. "What... no. I just want to be on good terms with you. Not to mention we are the most popular girls in high school. We should be friends. Your girls and mine."  

"Look, the idea is flattering, really, but I'm fine begin on top and you second. For one thing, all the guys love me because I actually have an ass," our jaws drop. "Two, I'm no Bitch, and three, I'm smarter than you. Your game is over." She raises and eye brow. Amanda is red.  

"I know you don't mean that..." she squeaks. "Guys really." Zayn says. "Hey, shes right about the ass part." Louis shrugs. Us guys laugh but Zayn. Dani goes red. "Lets not fight. I really don't mean harm I promise. I just wanna be friends. Please try...." she starts crying. What. The. Hell. "Fine. Ill be nice." Dani mumbles. "But that was too good..." Niall smirks. I high five him. "Just shut up and play a game dumb-ass!" Amanda laughs and recovers quickly.

     "Can we go now? I mean, this is super fun and all, but I really want to go home." Danielle whines. "Not having fun are we now?" Niall laughs. "Yeah, you are so cool blah, blah, blah..." She giggles. "I guess you guys can go, I need a minute with Harry." Amanda smiles. "Okay... Ill be in your car." Dani tells me. The guys all follow her out.

    "Yes?" I sigh. "Well, I wanted to ask you something...." She twirls her hair. Alright then... "Shoot." I reply.

"Do you like Danielle?" Amanda really caught me off guard. Do I? I mean, she's not the sweetest girl, but at home I can tell she's trying to be fake. It's funny because she thinks I can't tell, but in reality I can easily.

     I play with the soft fabric of the pillow next to me between my fingers and try to think. "No. Why would I?" I lie. Am I lying? "Okay good...Now that that's gone... I wanted to see if you wanted to go out with me." She smiles like it was nothing. Is this a game? Is she playing me?

     "Sure." I shrug. What bad can come from dating her? I mean, if I reject she'll crush me, and saying yes will sure as hell benefit me. "Really?!" She  squeals and jumps up. I just nod with a half smile. "Let's have a first date tonight okay? You can take me anywhere at seven." She hugs me while I walk to the door. "Sure, I have an idea." I wink. She giggles and I walk to my car thinking of how this will work out.

please vote and comment! fan me too and share this maybe? x