Chapter 5

DANIELLE'S P.O.V.

     Zayn let me into his car and shut the door. I scooted in and waited for him. Once I heard the door shut, he looked at me. "So... where are we going?" I asked shyly. It was a bit awkward, for us both. Going on a date with one of Harry's friends...

"It's a surprise." He gave me an assuring grin. 

"Fine." I smiled a bit. I looked out the window, watching my breath fog and go away as I took breaths. I watched the town moving before me, thinking of what he might of planned for us. I pull my jean jacket closer to my body as I see a giant Ferris wheel in the distance. "Are we going to the fair?!" I ask getting excited. 

"Is that okay? I mean we could go do something else, if you want-" "Zayn, shut it. This is perfect." I beam. He parks in a spot then opens my door. 

"Thank you." I smile. We walk up to the booth to get a ton of tickets. We head over to a game where you throw darts at a balloon to win a stuffed animal. We both get five darts to throw. "You ready?" Zayn asks. "Hell no, but lets go." I giggle. My first throw sucks, but I get better. Once my darts are all gone, I win a small stuffed tiger. I pout to Zayn while he laughs at me. 

"Let me win you something perfect." He grins. Once he finished, he won me a slightly larger bear. His cheeks are a rosy red as he hands the bear to me. I just laugh at him. "Well thanks." He pouts. "Its so cute, thank you Zayn." I smile.

A little later we get some corn dogs from the vendor, also cotton candy. We eat while we walk to the Ferris wheel. In line, I guess he felt me tense up. "Hey, whats wrong?" He asks. 

"Its nothing." I crack my knuckles nervously. "Hey, you can tell me anything." He lifts my chin up. "I don't know, I just am afraid of heights 'is all."  I look away from Zayn's gaze. 

"Its alright, I promise nothing bad will happen to you." He grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze. I sigh as the man lets us in the basket. I never let go of his hand the whole way up to the top. 

It stops, and I look around the whole fair, in awe at how beautiful the lights look, and how I was afraid of nothing. "Zayn this is beautiful. I love this. I'm not scared anymore." I look into his eyes. "Good, and you're beautiful." He takes my other hand, and we both start to lean in for a kiss. I close my eyes as my lips softly press against his soft, sweet lips. We pull away as the wheel starts descending. 

"Zayn, that was perfect." I whisper. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He blurts out. I nod my head as I press my lips on his once more.

He takes me back to Harry's, and I give him one last peck before I get out. I reach the door, open it, and lean against it while sighing happily. "Someone's happy..." Gemma startles me. "Oh god, hi. Yeah." I grin. We walk into the kitchen and I take a seat on the stool. "Zayn took me on the most perfect date ever-" 

"Zayn and you?" Harry makes me spill the water Gemma gave me. He chuckles as I curse and grab the dish towel to sop up the mess. "Yeah, he took me on a perfect date at the fair." I blush a bit. "Cool. I'm glad you had a good time. Zayn's a good guy." He smiles. 

"I have always known, but he's so sweet. I think I like him..." I trail off. "Harry, this is girl talk. Go before I break your other leg." Gemma takes my hand and leads me to my room upstairs. "Thanks!" He calls after us. "Explain. Details. Now."

I woke up early in the morning to do school work. I took my binder and math book down stairs as I finish the pages my teacher gave the class. I tuck my legs under my body and put my pencil in my ear as I review notes. "Damn." I curse as the answer was so simple to find. 

"Careful dear..." Anne startles me, making me drop my binder. "Sorry, I'm just doing homework. Then I'm going to hang out with Zayn."  I inform her as I pick my stuff up. "Alright. I'm going to the grocery store, anything you might want? You do live her now." Anne gives me a big smile. "No, I'm not picky. Plus, you've been so kind to me while my parents are gone. Thank you." I follow her into the kitchen and watch her make a pot of tea.

"Honey, its my pleasure. You ever need anything, tell me." She smiles. I nod and go back to the couch. I look at my phone, seeing its almost eleven o' clock. I finish one more problem and begin packing up. Loud thuds fill my ears and Harry comes into view, shirtless and messy haired. "Morning." I stifle a laugh. He gives me a fake smile before going into the kitchen. I grab a left over pancake and head to get ready for the day. 

I dress in a pair of skinny sweat pants and a skin tight long sleeve. My Uggs finish my look and I head to put make up one. Once done, I say good bye to everyone and go to Harry's car. I drive over to Zayn's and hum along to the radio.

"Hey Danielle!" Zayn greets me with a big hug. "Hey! Its freezing out there." I rub my arms. "I bet. C'mon in. I want to take you to a movie today. I'm gonna grab a coat and Ill be back." I nod and look around the living room. The walls are a night beige and the leather couches are a deep maroon color. I go over to the unlit fire place and look at the pictures on the mantel. Zayn looks so little in one of the photos, then next to it is a more recent one. I also find out he has three sisters. 

I notice Zayn leaning on the wall, watching me. "Your sisters are so pretty. And you were adorable!" I squeeze his cheeks. "Thanks." He smiles down. "Are you ready to go?" He then asks. I nod and take his hand as we walk to his car.

hi everyone! please Voter, Comment, and Fan! I'm trying to get more reads, could anyone help? Thank you! xox