T H E MEKHI F A M I L Y T R E E

THE LIFE & TIMES:
CARTER MEKHI

|THE M E K H I FAMILY TREE|

Khloe Mekhi-Fairchild
___________

Khloe went on to become a neurosurgeon and claims her passion for medicine came from her father's battle and diagnosis with a severe brain tumor when she was a child. She currently resides in Los Angeles California with her husband, lawyer Eric Fairchild and her two sons, Carter and Ryan Fairchild.

Brooklyn Mekhi
__________

Brooklyn went on to become one of the youngest CEO of a Fortune 500 companies in the world. She follows in her father's footsteps running his company and keeping the Mekhi business legacy alive with every multi-billion dollar deal that she closes with her many international clients.

Kayden Mekhi
__________

Kayden is currently attending University of Southern California in Los Angeles California where she majors in art and design. Her passion and talent for art stems from her father's artistic abilities and encouragement to pursue a career as an artist. She recently showed her first exhibition, entitled, In Our Minds, a collection and collaboration of her own artwork and artwork done by her father. She dedicates her exhibition to him and believes, "each piece of art I create is not only me but also has a little bit of my father inside it because it was he who gave me the gift of illustration."

Zyair Mekhi
__________

Zyair went on to pursue a career in high fashion modeling and is currently represented by Ford Models. She has been on the covers of magazines such as Vanity Fair and modeled for companies such as Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, and she's recently signed a deal with MAC cosmetics. In a recent interview, Zyair was quoted saying, "I want to represent what is so under represented - - the face of black and brown women in high fashion modeling. My awareness comes from my father who always concerned himself with helping people that were otherwise overlooked by society."

Carter 'Carti' Ryan Mekhi Jr.
_____________

Carti is currently a junior in high school with plans of working alongside his sister Brooklyn within the family business when he graduates. He also has plans of pursuing a business degree from New York University. He is also a member of his school's varsity basketball and football team and just like his father, kissing all the girls and making them cry - - quite the ladies man.

Aiko Hamilton
__________

After a dangerous battle with alcohol and drug addiction, Aiko hung up her modeling career for good and checked herself back into rehab. She did off and on stints in rehab for a few years until she hit rock bottom, attempting to drive while she was under the influence. Hamilton was in a severe car accident, which left her paralyzed from the waist down and comatose for a period of six years. After the sixth year with no progress, Hamilton's parents decided to take her off life support and two days later she was pronounced dead at the age of 32.

Stoni Mekhi (formerly Flores)
_____________

Stoni went on to receive her degree in performing arts from Julliard and her master's in performance ballet from a prestigious French college. Afterward she was picked up on Broadway and starred in shows such as Chicago, Phantom of The Opera, Wicked, Sunset Boulevard, Dance, Mama Mia, and El Corazon de Sol. After a ten-year run as a Broadway dancer she went back to school to receive another degree in education. She currently teaches children's ballet in New York City and is also a dance choreographer for various Broadway productions.

Destini Rhodes (formerly Mekhi)
_____________

After an unfortunate suicide attempt, following her testifying in the murder case against Judas and his eventual incarceration, Destini was hospitalized in the New York Psychiatric Institution and her mother was awarded custody of the children. Years later she currently resides in a psychiatric recovery center in Los Angeles where she is visited frequently by her daughters and continues psychiatric therapy.

The Life & Times; Carter Mekhi | Written by Shermaine Nicole | All rights reserved, 2016.