06. | D A D D Y ' S G I R L

C H A P T E R | S I X
DADDY'S GIRL

𝚂 𝚃 𝙾 𝙽 𝙸 𝙵 𝙻 𝙾 𝚁 𝙴 𝚂

SHE waited until she got close to the back of the stage, gathering her clothes in her hand - - if you could even consider the barely there pieces of fabric, clothes - - and as soon as she hit the first step off stage she ran. Tears streamed in her eyes and matted her long lashes together in a wet mess of mascara and eyeliner.

She didn't know how she had done what she had just done up on that stage but she just wanted to forget it - - she thought she could handle it - - she told herself that she could and that she was doing it because there's always a means to an end and that she needed this fast money if she was going to survive on her own.

Stoni told herself that no matter what, she wouldn't get trapped here with Ty and all the other girls that Ty had trapped in this life; that wasn't her - - she wanted to be a dancer and not just some two bit stripper in some alleyway club either - - she wanted to be a real dancer on Broadway.

She had always been told that a girl like her, coming from a situation like the one she came from could never amount to anything. She was told she wasn't pretty enough, she didn't have enough money, and she didn't come from the right family - - she had always been told that she'd be nothing but what her mother was, spreading it for every Tom, Dick, and Harry who paid up - - a lady of the night, a whore.

So young, yet so emotionally scarred and being in the position that she was in now she felt like they were right. She was out there on that stage spreading her legs for every Tom, Dick, and Harry and even if she didn't fuck them physically, she could feel them fucking her with their eyes. Stoni felt them reducing her to something so low and so cheap just like her mother had done to herself but she knew that she had put herself in that position.

It didn't matter what was said to her either; even though those men told her she was gorgeous, beautiful, even perfect, she felt like they were all lies and knew that liars only lied because they wanted something for themselves - - they wanted her body, her love, and they wanted to give nothing in return.

Stoni prayed with all her might that she wouldn't end up like her mother, throat slit from ear to ear and thrown in the back of a run down Mexican restaurant - - in the dumpster was where they found her. One of the busboys had went out back to dump trash and there she was, laying there in the midst of vermin, filth, and her own bodily fluid. That was symbolic of what whichever John she had been with that night thought of her - - something to be easily discarded like trash.

Stoni supposed that that was what her father thought about her as well - - she never really had one - - she never knew him; all she knew was that when she was five years old and she asked her mother why she didn't have a father like the other kids she went to school with, her mother told her it was because her father came from a John - - a ten minute fuck with a stranger for fifteen dollars in the backseat of a car. Even though she was only five, Stoni never forgot that.

Throughout her entire life she had never wished for anything more than a father - - her mother was worthless and didn't give a damn about her and she had no other family so the state took responsibility for her. Foster care was filled with broken promises, more broken families, and shattered dreams and in the end, she only landed right back in the orphanage that the foster families were supposed to have taken her from.