Gone

As soon as I got inside my house, I showered trying to scrape off every ounce of guilt that was sticking to me.

Yet, I still felt awful.

I hopped into bed trying to come up with a plan, but I shook the thoughts away. No amount of thinking will make this go away.

I dug myself a hole, and I was too deep to get out.

I cried myself to sleep that night as the depressing sound of rain pattering lulled me to sleep.

~*~

I honestly didn't care if I was late to school. I wasn't good at academics (besides writing) or athletics. 

I was only good at writing, but I went too far. I wish I could redo everything.

I entered through the main hall, but I didn't get too far.

"Mayu," said a dark voice, "With me."

I was led into Principal Waddell's office. The room where everything started. I despised it for that.

"What do I owe the pleasure of-" I started sarcastically.

"Enough with the pleasantries. I have some disturbing news for you, " Waddell said gravely.

My head jerked up in shock. "What happened?" I asked meekly.

"As you know, you have receiving a lot of comments on your post. I didn't mean for it to get out of hand. I didn't know you would give the school a lot of juicy gossip. I underestimated you. I have been receiving a lot complaints from worried parents. They see this as cyber bullying," Waddell paused to make sure I was following. 

I nodded slowly. What was going to happen?

Waddell continued solemnly, "They want the student who is behind the post to be expelled. So I did what I had to do-"

I interrupted appalled, "So you told them that you had me write a gossip blog-"

He snorted, "Heavens, no dear child.  That would be the right thing to do. I don't want to be fired! This is literally the one job I could get. You are expelled." 

He handed me some papers as I sat there stunned.

"Shoo now."

The book is coming to a close!!!! I hope y'all aren't suffering through this! ;)

Comment

Vote

Follow

~EverFaith03