Posts

Tuesday:

It was a normal day.

And if you knew me, normal is not normal at all. I settled down at a lunch table across from the populars.

AKA Stacey

"Andie, Betty, Raymond, George, Emma, Kaitlyn, Brandon, Kathy, Kyli-" Stacey listed.

"What's wrong?" Andie asked.

Stacey's eyes widened, "I'm missing a card!"

Raymond brushed it off, "So? Just make another."

"Make another? MAKE ANOTHER?!" Stacey huffed, "These invitations are exclusive! You can't get onto the yacht without it! Some random lucky person will be able to get on if they find it!"

I grinned triumphantly. I'm that random lucky person.

Suddenly, the loudspeaker crackled to life.

"MAYU TAKUCHI, PLEASE REPORT TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE. MAYU TAKUCHI, PLEASE REPORT TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE."

Sheesh! Heard ya the first time.

I was kinda worried. Did someone find out about what happened to Stacey? Was I in trouble?

"Mayu! Just the person I wanted to see!" Principal Waddell exclaimed in glee.

"Um yeah, what can I do for you?" I asked taking a seat.

"So I need someone to write on the school blog, and your parents told me how much you like writing."

I groaned. Why? Just why?

"And you kids know how I'm one of you! That young, hip, groovy cat!"

I cringed, "No one says that."

"Exactly!"

That didn't make any sense.

"Since I'm so groovy, I'm gonna let you be my gossip blogger."

I choked, did he find out about me?
"Why?" I asked meekly.

"Because you're a good writer, and I would like to find out what's going on in the school. I heard rumors about roaches in the school cafeteria... It's probably the truth. Anyway, back towards writing. It's a good idea! Think about it!"

This was a good opportunity..."Could I be anonymous?" I knew what happened to people who attached their names to gossip.

What happened you might ask.
I would say to go ask them.
Oh wait, they aren't alive to tell their story.

Exactly.

"Yeah, sure... I don't see why not!" Waddell said.

"I'll do my first post soon. I'll let you know when."

If you are enjoying the book, feel free to click that star down there! :)
Thanks for reading!

Comment
Vote
Follow
~EverFaith03