Damage

I ran into my room and flung my backpack on the ground.

What have I done? I just ruined a life? All those years of tormenting and teasing... she was just insecure.

I looked at all the comments on my post. My post.

SOPERFECT49: Ugh ewww

KELSEYFINE7496: They're kind cuteish.

2GOOD4U: And she rejected me?!

TOTESFAB: She can do way better. She is gonna receive so much hate. She deserves it.

SHOW ALL 752 MORE

I started hyperventilating then and there. 

I can't delete now that everyone's seen it. Everyone knows. It's too late... at least they don't know it's me.

Spoke to soon.

In walked my raging cousin.

~*~

"So you did do it," he said softly. "I was hoping it wasn't you."

"I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean for it to come to this. I didn't mean to harm-" I wailed tears streaking down my face.

"Well the damage is already done. Sorry, isn't gonna cut it."

"How did you know it was me?"

"I would recognize your writing anywhere. You always hated me. I just don't understand why. Why can't you treat me like family? Why do you want to make me more miserable than I already am?"

"I- I want to fix it," I whispered hurt.

With a look of disgust he left.

My wall had already come crashing down. It was in ruins. Shattered beyond repair.

Okay, here's another short update! Have another surprise coming up in the next chapter!

Read on!

Comment
Vote
Follow

~EverFaith03