64.Randhir Is Back

After heard that phone slipped to her hand n a lone tear escaped to her eyes.. she was shivering like leaf.. She wasn't getting understand what to do.. She was just clueless about his whereabouts.. She had been restless after heard about his missing.. He never did something like that.. She grabbed her cell to floor which was still working n dialed Rahul's no from her trembling hands..

Book a ticket to bangalore's first flight.. She trying to be stern while hide her emotions inside..

OK mam.. Rahul chipped then she cut the call n rushed toward upstairs...
She took out a bag n put some suits inside her n latched it..meanwhile her phone buzzed b without took a glance on caller's name, she picked the call..
Randhir... She chipped restlessly, expecting his call..
Sorry mam bt noon ki ticket nhi mil payegi bcz saare tickets already booked Hai... Rahul informed hesitatingly..
OK... She chipped while controlling herself..
Then he cut the call n sanyu burst into tears..
Kaha ho Rd, kaha ho aap, plz plz wapas aa jao, I promise main aapko pareshan nhi karugi... She crying while hold the edge of bed..

Plz bhagwan ji plz Rd lo kuch mat krna, nhi ji skti main unke bina.. Plz bhagwaniji... Aapko jo krna Hai mere sath Karo bt unhe safe rakho... She pleading to God while folding her palms..
She was just crying whole night while constantly praying to God for his safety..
Suddenly hours passing like years.. each n every passing second her fear started to take place in her heart.. Her heart was beating fastly rather than normal speed...

Soon noon crept n as soon she opened the door for leaving, her heart stopped beating for a while n just tears rolled down to her eyes..
Randhirr.. She mumbled while throwing herself in his arm n crying her heart out whereas he was stand there like a statue..
Ka kaha kaha the aap ek call v nhi kr skte the kitni kitni darr gae thi main ki kahi kuch, bt aap aapko to kuch padi hi nhi hai meri.. She complaint while fumbling n just crying...

Sanyukta andar Chale.. He chipped while broke the hug..
She was looking at him whereas he was looking away..

R u drunk Rd... She chipped in shockingly whereas he was quiet while looking away..
Speak up Rd r u drunk...
She asked sternly while making a eye contact bt he jerked her hand away n headed toward their room without uttered a word.. Whereas she was in a shock to his sudden behavior..

Plz silent readers vote n drop ur review too 🙏Ur each n every comments mean alot for me ..

Keep Voting
Keep Supporting😄