20 . Kiss

Don't.. He warned while pointing his index finger at her..
No m not going to listen u... She shook her head while her eyes started to build up to saw him in such condition....Whereas he fuming in anger..
Before that he understand anything she held his hand forcefully n about to dragged him toward car..
Sanyuktaaa.... He pulled his hand with a jolt to her soft gripped then placed a tight slap on her white cheek..
I told u na don't dare to touch me...if u don't listen to me they why I hear u.. He shouted in loud pitch while pointing his index finger at her who stand there  numb....
Her white cheek turned into red thanks to his slap .. Its wasn't the first time when someone slaped her.. Her dad always gave that honour to himself BT she had never excepted that to Rd.. Actually she was hurt to think that thus a lone tear escaped to her eyes..
BT the next moment he cursed himself to saw her red cheek which printed his fingers print perfectly...
He cursed himself for not controlling his anger..he had a short tempered nature n he knew that very well bt it would be come like that on her.. He never knew thought...
Why Sanyukta why u did that..why.. He shouted helplessly while shook her holding her by her forearm..
Actually he was hurt, hurt to her cold behavior which she was behaving since morning.. She wasn't that girl whom he knew  that was someone else..
Bcz I don't left that courage to lose anyone again... She shouted her heart out while tears continuously rolled down to her eyes.. Whereas he was gasped to heard her..
U know what why u had meet that accident at morning.. She said while removing her tears..
Bcz of me, just bcz of me.. She cursed herself..
It was just ur luck for that u r still alive.. She said while pointing her index finger at him..
U know what Rd, my dad was always right.. He always told me that m a  inauspicious BT m always denied that truth BT now I got understand ... My presence Would be always a risk for all those life who care for me.. She let out her scared..
Whereas he was shocked to heard her..
Plz stay away from me as much as u can.. Plz Rd.. Its not gud for u.. She pleaded while joining her palm...
He had pity on her BT more than angry on her bcz of her thinking.. I ain't going to stay away from u, Got that.. N don't dare to thinking about urself soo low... U r not inauspicious understand.. He shouted
If u be then m never got that deal which I got today.. U r not inauspicious, u r lucky, u r my luck.. So don't blame urself for anything.. He chipped softly while cupped her face.. She was just looking into his eyes she could seen trust in those orbs..
Don't trust on my fate Rd... N just stay away from ... She hadn't completed her word as he grabbed her nape n latched his lips over her soft one.. He was just frustrated to heard her continuously cursing n angry too bcz how could she think yet after let her understand that she's not inauspicious..
He was chewing her Lower one whereas she was struggling BT he wasn't in a mood to leave her without giving a perfect lesson...
Aah.. She winched when he bite her lip to get a access BT its winched was enough to coming him back to  his sense..

Keep Voting
Keep Supporting :-)