56.Valentine's Day

After meet him Rd got to know that he luvs her bt the truth was she didn't loved him n that was enough for him.. She was just his..
After that day rehan never tried to meet Rd nor sanyukta..

Next day was the valentines day n he want to spend that day with his love....

Next day :
She opened her eyes with a jolt to feel a touch near her lips n as soon she opened her eyes, she just smile to saw Rd who just picked her lower lips..
Finally u woke up.. He chipped with smile then picked her lips whereas she incircled her hand around his neck..
Happy valentines day.. He wished her while picked her forhead..
Happy valentines day .. She wished him back n as soon she removed her gaze over to him her eyes widened in shock n she pushed him away n sat up the bed.. She was just surprised to saw their room.. She just roamed her gaze all around the room, room was filled with gifts .. Teddies, chocolates, flowers, dresses, balloons everything which she liked...
Ye sb kya Hai Rd.. She asked surprisingly...
All those thing which I think u like.. He replied..
She just looked at him.. Noone never did anything for her, Noone trying to make her feel special, Noone luvs her including her dad, her eyes glittered to saw love for herself in his eyes..
I don't need anything Rd.. I just need u, I just need ur luv n that's enough for me... She chipped lovingly while cupped his face..
BT u can't stop me for doing all this thing for my luv.. He chipped with authority while removed her hand over his face n kissed over her knuckles.. Whereas she was just looking at him with lots of love..she never thought in her life that someone would be love her like this.. She was feeling bless to have him in her life as a husband.. A loving, caring husband who can do anything for his love..
OK ye taste krke btao Kaisa bna Hai.. He asked excitingly while take the tray to bedside table n place it over the bed..
Now taste it.. He asked excitingly like a 5 yrs old kid..
She first looked at him then sifted her gaze at the tray..
What's this... She asked while looked at him..
Well, I don't know.. He shrugged thus she just looked at him in disbelief..
U don't know what is this.. She was just in a verge if shock..
Yeah I don't know what is this bt jo v Hai it's looking awsm.. He praised his work.. Thus she just gave him 'r u serious' look..
U mean this half burnt dish look like awsm... Like seriously.. She chipped while suppressed her laugh..
What is this sanyukta main itni effort se bnaya or tumne.. He chipped in disappointment while picked the tray to the bed bt she hold it in a mid n snatched it from his hand..
Kya kr rhe ho aap.. She faked frown..
Tumhe kya.... He said..
Mujhe kya.. Huhh.. After all Mera right Hai apne hubby ki bnae dish taste krne ka.. Or RSS aise hi daily cooking thodi krte Hai.. She chipped joyfully thus his face lit up to heard that.. He just passed a wide smile at her..
Just wait m coming.. She chipped n headed toward wash room n after some min she came out after freshen up n brushing her teeth..
Aapne khaya.. She asked while put the plate over her lap..
Nhi.. He replied...
Btw ye Hai.. She asked teasingly well aware that was a omelette sandwich..
Omelette sandwich.. He replied..
Hmm.. She just hummed while picked a piece to the plate..
Kaisa Hai... He asked excitingly as soon she put it inside the mouth..
N as soon her teeth started working over that her sense became numb n she just looked at him in horror.. Whereas he was just confused..
Bolo na sanyukta Kaisa lga.. He asked again to saw her expression..
It's yummy Rd.. It's really yummy... She chipped while gulping down that piece of sandwich..
Seriously sanyukta... His eyes beamed to heard that thus she just shook her head positively with smile then took the next bite.. Her throat was burning due to excess of salt n chilly bt her lips curved in a genuine smile..
Btw aap ne last cooking kb ki thi.. She asked while having her sandwich..
Rd.. She put her hand over his shoulder to saw a sudden glimpse over his face to heard about that question..
Mom k death k one month pehle... He replied thus she just cursed herself for spoiling his mood..
M sorry Rd.. She apologised..
It's OK sanyukta.. He chipped..
Let me taste it... He trying to change the topic..
No.. She almost yelled as soon he forwarded his hand toward plate.. Whereas he startled to her sudden act..
Sanyukta.. He looked at her suspiciously..
No Rd I can't share it with u.. Agar aapko khana Hai to aap merry ko bolo wo bna degi aapke liy bt main ye aapko nhi dugi ye sb to main khogi.. She excused whereas he wasn't looking convinced to he words..
Let me eat sanyukta.. He chipped firmly while picked a sandwich..
BT Rd.. She interrupted thus he just glared her n put it inside his mouth n as soon her teeth started chewing it.. Sanyu just closed her eyes.. Whereas he felt like throwing out.. He quickly get off the bed n rushed toward washroom..

Guys plz drop ur review too 🙏🙏

Keep Voting
Keep Supporting 😊