24.Panick Randhir

He numb to heard which caller said to him.. Phone slipped to his hand.. His heart became beating fast... He started sweated under his AC cabin..
He dialled her no continuously BT its going switched off making him more scared.. He quickly grabbed his car keys n run toward his car in hurry ... Then sat on the driver seat then drove the car toward her college as fast he can.. N in the 20 mins he reached her college while breaking all the traffic rule.... Then he came out to his car n run inside her college.. All were shocked to saw him like this..he reached at the medical room n his heart skipped to saw sanyu .. He rushed toward sanyu who sat on the edge of bed n engulf her in a tight hug.. His heart was beating fast whereas she was shocked to his sudden reaction although her heart was too beating fast to his touch...
Randhir what happened.. She whispered trying to detached themselves when she remembered that she wasn't all alone there.. There was vidhushi too who was seated beside her n passing a winning smirk to parth who reached there followed by Rd....
Randhir.. This time she said quite loudly making him back to his sense.. He opened his eyes which had closed till now..
Rd kya hua.. She asked softly .. As soon he broke the hug..
Doctor doctor.. He yelled while get off to bed..
Rd tell me what happen.. She asked confusingly while stand on her own feet....
Where the hell u all r.. He shouted angrily while held  doctor's collar..
Rd leave him.. What happened... Sanyu n parth trying to freed him to his grip.... Whereas vidhushi was shocked to his behavior..
What happened Rd... N what r u doing here at this time... She chipped annoyingly to saw his impulsive behaviour as soon they succeed to freed doctor to his grip..
Then really hitted him... Whereas she was looking at him confusingly..
R u ok.. He asked confusingly..
Yeah she's perfectly fine.. Vidhushi said in between...
Then what's all this.. He snapped to saw red blood stains to her skirt n forehead too..
Yeah.. She touched her forehead in confusion for that that red colour liquid came in her finger..
Its ketchup Rd.. She chuckled while showing him...
What.. He almost yelled in shock.. Now u tell me what r u doing here.. She raised her brow while holding her hand across her chest..
I told you na he luvs her.. Vidhushi whispered near parth's ear as she vane near him..
I won't spare that girl.. He gritted his teeth..
Vidharth gulped a lump in fear while looked at each other to heard Rd..
BT hua kya... Sanyu asked confusingly..
Nothing.. He frowned..
Where is ur phone.. He roard..
Wo tut gaya.. Parth chipped innocently while showing him her broken iPhone thus Earning a deadly glared to Rd..
BT I'll get it repair... He chipped innocently..
No need of it... He chipped firmly while snatched that broken phone to his hand..
Then came out to the medical room then headed toward Dean office followed by Sanyukta n vidharth..
What the hell is going in this college... He roard ss soon he came inside dean's cabin
What happened Mr shekhawat.. Dean asked to found angry Rd..
Then he said him about that fake call.. Dean was shocked to heard that..
Do u have that no.. Dean asked..
Then he gave that landline no to Dean..
Dean was shocked to see that no bcz that was his own cabin's landline no..
What the hell.. He also get angry to seen his no in rd's phone..
Wow, what a college n what a Dean.. He chipped sarcastically..
Wait Mr shekhawat let me check... He chipped then rushed towards his laptop n started checking out the clip since one hr back..
See Mr shekhawat.. He chipped while turning the lappy toward him..
Whereas vidhushi praying to her star..
Shit.. Rd banged his hand on the table to saw a girl in burqa..They weren't able to see her face bcz that was covered.. There was just her hand that was uncovered.. Suddenly he found something in that hand then he stooped the video n zoomed on her finger... There was a ring in that ring finger..
Now u r gone.. He roard while eyeing the lappy..
Vidhushi eyes widened to saw that n  fearlines appeared to her forehead she turned her face towards parth who just stand with same expression then saw toward sanyu who stand there  uninterested.. Vidhushi quickly removed that ring to her finger then tucked it inside her jeans..
I will trying to find that girl Mr shekhawat... Dean assured him..
U have to.. He chipped sternly then came out to his cabin followed by sanyu n vidharth..

Plz drop ur review too

Keep Voting
Keep Supporting😊