18. Her Cold Behavior

After that incident Rd took a cab n reached office.. Bcz he wasn't able to drive his car with his bleeding hand..
He needed a doctor badly BT he chucked the idea bcz he had a important meeting to attend..
As soon he reached office everyone shocked to saw his condition BT no one had guts that they questioned him.. He was about to headed toward his cabin for changed himself n do some first aid on her wounds in his personal relaxing room which attached to his cabin just then Anirudh gaze fell on him who just reached there for meeting too..
Omg how its happened Rd.. He chipped worryingly..
Anirudh we will talk later now m getting late for Ⓜetting.. He chipped sternly whole headed toward his cabin..
Shut up Rd..didn't u could seem that ur hand is bleeding.. N u r thinking about meeting.. He scolded him out of concerned while following him inside his cabin then his that room..
Then he make him seat n took a first aid Box to the drawer then dressing his wound then bandaged it..
Now tell me how's it happened.. He asked while sat I front of him..
We r getting late.. He took out a suit to the the cupboard then went inside the washroom..actually till now no one knew about Sanyukta presence in his house n life too.. That'y he didn't wanted to say anything about her to anyone..
He just wanted to hide her for his professional life reason he didn't knew.. If he say about accident then he have to told that what he was doing at this time of day, outside the college.. So he just avoided his question...
After some min he came out to the washroom then jelled his hair n turned toward him with his signature smirk on his face as nothing happened with him.. Then they leave for the hotel where their meeting was..
After meeting u r going for the check up... Aniruddh ordered while drove the the car whereas Rd who sat beside him, engrossed in his phone..
As soon they reached hotel they found meera with client..
What is this Rd.. U r OK na... She showed her fake concerned as soon she saw his bandaged hand..
M OK.. He replied firmly while took a seat beside Aniruddh..then they started their meeting..

When sanyu came out to the college she saw Rd stand there n waiting for her... She could saw his bandaged hand.. She just took a glance to his wound then looked at him.. He wasn't not alone there today he came with his driver bcz he could drive to that hand..
Sanyu just stare him then sat on passenger seat then Rd to sat beside her.. He was happy bcz he got that deal BT he was quiet hurt when she didn't even asked about him n u could say she ignored him..he didn't knew that how he was felling hurt bcz he never expect anything to anyone.. Journey was silent she looked outside the window whereas sometimes he trying to start a convo BT she was just hummed, then how long someone giving efforts when another one was never interested..
After dropped her at the mansion he left for office..

He was just thinking about today's incident n moreover why he was hurt when she didn't even interested to know about his injured.. That feeling was totally alien thing for him..
Why she was Soo quiet today.. That question was roam around his mind when clock hitted on the 8..
He quickly grabbed his belonging then headed toward parking where was his driver waiting for him..
He just wanted to confront her bcz now he exhausted to her sudden cold behavior..
As soon he took his leg inside the mansion he roamed his gaze all around BT he hadn't found her there then he quickly head toward upstairs BT before that took a glance to kitchen BT for his disappointment she wasn't there...
She still in her silence mood.. He grown then headed toward her room BT he was shocked when he didn't find her there too..
Sanyukta.. He called hey while came downstairs..
Sir. Sanyukta mam has left... A attended informed with lowered headed..
Whatt.. He gasped to heard that..
What the hell r u saying where had she went.. He barked on him..
Don't know sir.. A attended chipped..
Don't know sir when she came back to college then packed her stuffs then left..
We r trying to ask that where were she going BT she didn't said anything... Merry explained..
Yes she's here.. He fisted his palm in anger when he called vidhushi..
Then he marching out..
Give me the keys.. He said coldly..
Sir u hand is injured.. U can't drive like this.. He chipped with concerned..
Give me the keys.. He gritted his teeth while shot a deadly glared..
Sir b but.. He fumbled n before that Rd snatched the keys n pushed him..
Then sat on driver seat n drove the car as fast he can.. Her behaviour was hurting him more then his injuries..he was driving the car with that injured hand BT it wasn't bothering him.. He was angry hell angry on her...

Keep Voting
Keep Supporting 😊