44.Back to Present

Rd came in his sense when he felt her hand's movement under his palm..
Sanyuktaaa.. R u OK ... He rubbed his moist eyes then asked while caressed her forhead thus she opened her eyes slowly..
What happened Rd.. She asked when she found herself at the hospital bed...
Nothing sanyukta.. U just take rest.. He chipped while plastered a fake smile behind his pain.. Her body was aching like hell bt it wasn't bothering her there was something else which were bothering her n that was his Red swollen eyes which was saying the another story which wasn't matching to his words..
Rd tell me na what happened.. She asked again in her broken voice while trying to get off the bed..
Aah.. She winched..
Sanyukta I told u na take rest.. He frowned while again make her laid down over that hospital bed.. Whereas she was just looking at his eyes which were swollen n red.
Rd tell me what happened.. This time she asked him sternly sense something unusual in his behaviour..
Just take rest sanyukta.. He was trying to change the topic..
I said that speak up Rd.. She asked Lil loudly while looking at his eyes..
I told u na nothing had happened, just take rest.. This time he too matched her level while looked away...
Rd look at me... She said while hold his palm.
I told u look at me n tell me.. She commanded..
Then he looked at her while trying hard to hide his feelings, hide his pain bt at the end of the story, he was an human.. N as soon he saw toward her eyes,her eyes were moist, his eyes too.. They were just looking at each other with their moist eyes.. One eyes were showing the lots of query n another wasn't able to reply her question..they were just looking at each other for a while n at the end he couldn't control himself anymore n just hugged her tightly whereas she had perplexed to his sudden behaviour..
Rd what happened.. Now she became panicked to saw his behavior.. Her hand just raised to caressed his back..
Rd.. She called softly while caressed his back..
I m soo bad sanyukta, I ain't able to save u.. I m the only reason behind ur this pain,, how could I be so careless..how could.. Just bcz of me u lost our unborn baby... He let out his guilt bt the next moment he cursed himself for didn't controlling himself..BT that had already late to thought anything, her hand slipped over his back to heard his confession..
San sanyukta.. He called her bt got no reply from herside..

Sorry for short update guys n I will be post next part today if I get gud response in this part😊

Keep Voting
Keep Supporting 😊