29.Where Is Sanyukta

Hey Rd... As soon meera entered in party her eyes desperately searching him n as soon her gaze fell on him she rushed toward him n about to hug him like before..
Hey Mr Kapoor.. He waved his hand towards a person who stand at the another side n heading toward Mr Kapoor while totally avoiding meera...
He avoided her before too BT today's he break his all records..
How could he do that .. She fisted her palm in anger..
Hey meera.... Aniruddh called her from behind who just enjoying the recently scenario, came n stand imfront of her..
When do u came...do u meet Rd... He pretend as he didn't knew anything.. Thus she just glaring him..
Where is he.. He roaming his gaze all around to pretend..
I think he's busy. Anyway do u know meera, today he came with a girl.. He put some salt on her wounds..
What rubbish... She snapped..
M not saying rubbish dear if u dont believe then u could ask to anyone.. He shrugged his shoulder then left behind leaving a jealous meera whose gaze just fixed on Rd who took a glance of sanyu the marching out for answering a call .. Then she roamed her gaze all around for searching that who came with him then her gaze fell on sanyu whose gaze fixed on Rd direction ..
Ms down market today I will show u ur limit... She clenched her jaw n headed toward Sanyukta who talking with anjali...
Congrats anjali... She greeted her with fake smile..
Thanks meera..anjali thanked her..
If I m not wrong then u r Sanyukta shekhawat.... Meera chipped while turned her face toward sanyu whereas anjali was quite shocked to know her surname..
Yes... BT how do u know... She asked curiously....
I think today u should be accompany him... She said to anjali....
No need of it meera.. She said with smile..
I think Meera is right anjali.. U should go with him... Sanyu insisted unaware to her intention..
BT Sanyukta u doesn't know anyone here.. I can't leave u here alone... She excused don't wanted to leave her with meera ..
Relax anjali m fine ..now u go.. Sanyu forced..
Then anjali left from there..
Main nhi peeti... Sanyu denied when meera offered her wine..
I know u can't afford it to drink BT for ur kind information its apple juice... She said sarcastically while handed a glass to her.. Sanyu feeling bad to her words..
So what r u asking how do I know u... She smile sarcastically while took a sip of her wine.. Whereas sanyu just looking her confusingly....
U know what Sanyukta I know very well a girl like u who know well How to used peoples.. She said sarcastically..
What do u mean... She snapped..
U r not that much innocent as u pretend... She laugh sarcastically..
If u trying to used my Rd then I will show u who is meera Khanna.. Just bcz of u he ignored me today.. remember one thing u ms or Mrs whatever u r, just stay away from him.. He's mine only mine remember this.. its my first n last warning to u bloody.. Before that she spit out more venom sanyu threw that Apple juice on her face..
M not interested to listen ur shit... She snapped..
U bloody bitch... She gritted her teeth n raised her hand to slapped sanyu n before that her hand touched sanyu's cheek, someone hold her hand n made her turned around n the next moment meera's cheek welcome a tight slap by Rd who fuming in anger..
Don't u dare to do it again.. He gritted his teeth....
How dare u Rd to raised hand on me.. Just bcz this cheap girl now I understand why u don't gave any attention to me just bcz this bloody bitch who fulfilled ur needs... Now m sure u dont just share ur house with her even u share ur bed too.. N u know... Before that she spit venom some more Rd grabbed her neck... His eyes became red in anger whereas she trying hard to freed herself..
Rd leave her... Aniruddh n anjali came to her rescue bcz they knew if he didn't do that then surely he would kill her..n that would be never good for him.. Whereas all guest was just stand there like spectator.. They knew very well about his anger issue..
Where is Sanyukta.. Anjali said horrified while roaming her gaze all around BT she wasn't there..
Rd left her neck with jerk for that she fell on the floor n coughing badly.. Then he became panicked to saw her nowhere in party then he quickly running out

Plz drop ur review too guys it means alot for me

Keep Voting
Keep Supporting😊