3.Rd Left For Mumbai

Where were u.. Arundhati asked to sanyu when she found her near stairs..
So aapko aapka gift mil gaya.. She smile while eyeing the gilhari..
Ha maa thodi der pehle hi.. She replied..
Is everything OK.. She asked to saw her foul mood..
Hmm.. M sorry maa... She chipped..
Sorry for what.. She raised her brow..
Then she told her everything..
Don't think much its just a mistake.. U go n have ur breakfast I just come to called him.. She chipped while caressed her cheek then headed toward his room..
May I come in.. She sneaked her head inside his room thus Rd just glared her n then fixed his gaze on that broken lappy..
Then she came inside..
M sorry for her behalf rd.. She chipped to saw the mess....
No need of it maasi.. Its not ur fault.. He chipped while turned toward her..
Forgive her too.. She chipped..
OK BT tell her that she won't used to come here again.. He said Sternly...
OK she will never come here.. Now happy.. She chipped.. Thus he just hummed..
Kabhi hass v lijiye.. She smiled...
Wo mjhe aapse bat krni thi.. Rd chipped..
Ha boliye.. She said..just then a maid came there..
Choti bahu is calling u ..she informed..
Let's go Rd.. She chipped..
N yeah make it clean.. She added then they left..
Ha Rd aap kya bol rhe the.. She asked when they having their breakfast..
Maasi now I have to go back.. He said..
Whatt.. BT u just came here yesterday n now u r saying that u have to go.. What's this Rd..  Don't u want to spend time with us.. She said..
It's not like that maasi BT work is work.. As u can't go with me just like that I can't stay here... Rd said straight..
OK ok.. U should be a lawyer instead of a business man.. She chipped..
Gud morning bhai n mom.. Aryan greeted them while took a seat beside Rd..
What is this aryan.. Time dekha hai kya hua hai. Ye koi time hai jagne ka... She scolded him..
So what's problem in it.. He laughed carelessly..
U know what's the problem..problem is ur this attitude.. Just look at ur brothers... How do they work hard.. N u I told u na just stay away from ur useless friends.. She scolded him..

Stop it mom just stop it.. I m not in a mood to heard ur lecture again.. He snapped..
Aryan stop it.. Rd yelled..
BT he did unheard it n dashed out to the house..

Both of just finished ur breakfast.... Arundhati ordered..
BT maasi I think its not the right way to talk to him.. Rd said..
U have no idea Rd what's going on his life.... He's going spoil day by day.. Arundhati chipped disappointmently..
I wish harsh hote to wo usse sambhal lete.... She chipped.. Don't worry maasi dad nhi hai to kya main to hu I will handle him.. He assured her thus she just shook her head BT she knew it wasn't that easy as he say..

Maasi I have to leave for airport in an hour.. Rd informed her.
OK BT when would u come back again... She asked..
When u will call me.. He replied..

After an hour he left for Mumbai..

One day Sanyu was in kitchen along with Arundhati..
Maa may I ask u something... She asked..
Yes.. She chipped while took a glance of Sanyu
Maa.. why does Rd call u maasi.. Sanyu finally asked this question to Arundhati..
Bcz I m his maasi.. Arundhati replied casually..
What I mean.. She asked curiously ..
Come with me.. She held her hand n walk toward her room..
See that pic ... She chipped while eyeing a pic which hang on the wall n a garland on it...
She was renuka di.. Rd's mother n harsh first wife..she chipped n Sanyu noticed that her eyes became build up ..
M sorry ma.. She chipped..
No need of it Sanyu.. Actually I loved her soo much.. He was just 4 yr old when renuka Di died due to cancer..Rd was soo attached to me bt he loves her mother a lot.. Then I had to marry him just for Rd.... Rd loves me, respect me BT he never used to call me mom... He could never give me her place.. She exclaimed while tears rolled down to her eyes..
Maa plz don't cry.. She wept her tears to her palm..
U know what sanyukta he still miss her BT he never say to anyone.. He's alone there that's why I wanted  that someone came in his life.. U know what sanyukta When kishor Ji did talk to me about u for Rd... I was really happy n that time I choosed u for Rd.. U r just like that as I want a girl for Rd.. She said..
BT he rejected me.. Sanyukta chipped sadly only she knew how badly her dad accused her when he reject his proposal..
Its not like that sanyukta..He just closed himself for this society.... She defend...
Just then arundhati phone buzzed..
Sanyukta rehan aa rha hai... Arudhati informed joyfully after cut the call n the same happiness n a big smile crept on Sanyukta 's face..

Keep Voting
Keep Supporting 😊