Ch13: Things are starting to get better

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY. THIS ONE WAS POORLY DONE AS IT WAS MADE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER.

THE NEW STORY IS BETTER FORMATTED, BETTER EDITED, AND MUCH BETTER GRAMMAR.

THANK YOU 

Edited by : :

Absynthe

hey guys check it out, Cosaid----->

he and Eli are going to be best buds......or maybe not,guess you'll just have to wait and see.:P

buy the way,what do you think of his name Co-Said....haha

Immortal Night.Ch13: Things are starting getting better

Eli's POV

Ahh fuck, I don't know what was wrong with me, but my entire body hurt, my skin felt like it was on fire, it hurt just to breathe, I wish I could open my eyes to see where I was, but I couldn't find the energy to.

I have know idea where I was, all I knew was I was obviously laying on a concrete floor, it was cold and hard. I think I was laying on a piece of material, not that it helped much, the floor was still hard, and I could feel the coldness right through it.

But it felt kind of good, I was more than a little overheated.

"Well, looks like the big bad wolf finally decided to wake up" The voice was male,but wasn't familiar to me, were the hell was I? Oh God, what if Damaron sold me to someone... Or worse, back to the Rally House.... NO he wouldn't do that... He couldn't !... I was his Boy... I -I couldn't have pissed him off that much!... Right?...Right!?

I literally started to panic."W- W- Where the... Hell am I!?" It took me a minute to find my voice.

"Relax mate, your safe and sound in the Den" The Den?... Why the hell was I doing in the Den, I don't belong out here.... Wait maybe it wasn't our Den.. What if Damaron did get rid of me.

I tried to open my eyes... I thought I did,but still couldn't see anything, I tried again, they're open... But... Why can't I see."Why Can't I See!" I tried to get up... Big mistake.

"No wait don't do that." The mystery person's voice rang out to late, When I went to roll over off my side pain shot through my entire body, I couldn't help but let out a little scream.

"Ahhh Fuck ah-ha-ha, UGH....FUCK!"

"I tried to tell you, moving is not an option right now mate" I decided to take the mystery voice's idea and just laid there.

"Why the Fuck can't I see?"

"It's temporary blindness due to the silver intake, once it's all out of your bloodstream, your sight will come back, don't worry about it though same thing happened to me, except I didn't endure 60 lashes,it was more like 15"

Suddenly everything came flooding back,the beating...it hurt like nothing else.

I remember each lash that was given, and wouldn't soon forget.