Ch:4 theres something about him.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY. THIS ONE WAS POORLY DONE AS IT WAS MADE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER.

THE NEW STORY IS BETTER FORMATTED, BETTER EDITED, AND MUCH BETTER GRAMMAR.

THANK YOU 

sorry it took so long guys.

ok look over there ------>

thats Damarons bed,but the  curtains are black and red....and its a LOT bigger.

why he needs such a huge bed i don't know lol

Immortal Night Ch4:theres something about him.

 Soerra's POV (YAAAAY XD)

I couldn't watch this.i knew far to well what he was going to do,as soon as he let me go i slowly began backing up.i felt sorry for Jay,i knew he was going to kill him,i just knew it.

i ran as fast as i could,i didn't want to be anywhere near that room,i needed somewhere to go,somewhere were i could be alone...somewhere were he wouldn't look for me...the library

The library was huge I spent most of my time here.not that I know how to read,i don't think any of the slaves here did.i just liked it here because it was quiet, and it gave me time to be alone.i sat in my favorite corner down on the floor.yes, I would prefer the floor over a chair,any day... even though they did look quite comfortable.

i pulled my legs up to my chest and hugged them,it was nice here,i had time to think,but ever time i did those same thoughts would come back, i thought about my mom and dad,the night i was taken away,i wonder if their ok...i wonder if their still looking for me, they were not my real parents,but they were kind enough to  take me in when my real parents died,i missed them so much right now.it was because of "them",the vampires,they killed them,i wish i knew who killed them,i would...i would...well i don't know what i would do.i just wish i could avenge them,they didn't deserve to die,specialty not like that.

 A small tear fell from my cheek. NO I promised myself i  wouldn't cry...i was 8 when i made that  promise,i was now 23,and not a day go's by i don't cry.

 I looked up at the lit fireplace and above the mantel,there on the wall stood a huge picture frame,inside the frame was a painting of Prince Damaron.

Damaron hated to see me cry,the eyes  on the painting looked so realistic,it looked like he was  staring right at me,i quickly wiped away my tears.

he's not even  in the room with me.and yet i was afraid of displeasing him.

i've never disobeyed him,and i would hate to find out what he would do  if i did.i know he would never hurt me....well maybe i wasn't sure about that...ugh,i wish i knew how to read,at least then i would have something other to think about besides Him.

some thoughts were good,but most of them were bad,and i didn't like to think about them.

Damaron wasn't sane,he couldn't be...he just had that crazy aura around him,he frightened me quite a bit. Although true he never hurt me,it didn't stop the fear i felt for him when he was around.it was his eyes,more then any thing.they just had this Evil feel to them,but he would always change them when i was around,when he would look at me ,his eyes told a different tail.

he could be mad at the world,and yet when he looks at me his eyes immediately soften,his hate turns into love,and his anger turns into passion.

he's told me how mush he loves me a few times...but i think his love is just lust.