Immortal Night Ch3:Slaves and Maids.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY. THIS ONE WAS POORLY DONE AS IT WAS MADE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER.

THE NEW STORY IS BETTER FORMATTED, BETTER EDITED, AND MUCH BETTER GRAMMAR.

THANK YOU 

ok so if you look over there --->

thats what the slave girls wear.(not the maids just the slaves) but Soerra doesn't wear that,she's the only slave that covers up cuz she's Damaron's Slave and her body is for him onlyXD

enjoy. P.S. thank you Shadow for helpping me.but i think its easier with pic's XD.(mostly cuz i'm lazy and didn't want to write it)lol

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Immortal Night Ch3:My love

"Its,its crazy,its unheard of..its,its un-accomplishable"

"thats not even a word" I corrected the man that followed along behind me,as i walked through the castle hall ways.

"but Master its dangers" he pleaded.

"i am aware of that Josef ( joseph,but i spell it with an F)"

Josef was my Fathers most trusted advisor.i chuckled at the thought.most trusted indeed, as soon as I told Josef of my plan,he was all to willing to help. Of course this plan would involve a serious betrayal to the king. And the penalty for betraying the king is death...a slow and painful one.

"but Prince be reasonable,if..." Josef stopped talking and looked around to make sure no one was following us.

"...if some one found out-"

quicker than his brain had time to process i had my hand around his neck and slammed him up against the wall.

"You Let Me Worry About That Josef,You Worry About Keeping Your Mouth Shut" i whisper yelled."do you understand?"

"-y-yes-yes Master" he struggled to say due to the tight grip around his throat. I released him and turned around, and continued down the hall.

Josef was a half breed,Human/vampire. He was turned a long time ago, for reasons I'm not clear on,it was before I was born.Josef had hated my Father was a passion for a long time, so when I told him of my idea, it's no wonder he leapt at the opportunity to help.

as i was reaching the end of the hall way,i came to a stop and turned to my left to see the doors to the ball room was wide open, several maids and servants filled the large room, cleaning and preparing for the annual ball.as i looked into the room one servant caught my eye.but she wasn't a servant at all,she was a slave...My Slave,what was she doing cleaning along side the other servants.

as i walked into the room everyone stopped working and bowed their head,i waved my hend and they continued on with their work.

i walked up behind Soerra as she stood bent over a table, cleaning off to the side by herself ,i made sure to be very quiet as i walked over,i stood just inches behind her now,i leaned over and whisper her name seductively in her ear.she shot up straight and right into my chest,i put my arms around her and pulled her against me,

"what are you doing?"i whispers,she didn't answer, i felt her body start to shiver,not out of Surprise,but out of Fear.

Soerra has always been afraid of me,she tries to hide it,but i know,i've never hurt her though.how could i.she's a perfect angel,my angel. She's never misbehaved or gone against any of my wishes.and she does her best to please me.