Jealousy

"Hey babe. I'm going to the bar with Shannon." You said, pecking Jared's lips.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Because he asked me to." You replied as you turned away and headed towards the door.

"Why would he do that?" Worry laced in his voice, making you confused.

"He said he wanted to hang out."

"Why would he wanna hang out?"

"I don't know, Jared. Are you done questioning me now? I'm gonna be late."

"Can I come?"

"Sure. Come on." You said as you smiled up at him, holding his hand.
___

"Hey Shannon!" You greeted Shannon as you took a seat at the booth. You shot a confused look at Jared when you saw him glaring at Shannon. You shook your head, dismissing it. Probably Jared was just stressed from work.

You were there for about an hour, having a good time and sharing laughs. Jared was either quiet or being bitter sarcastic which kind of worried you. Whenever he is frustrated or angry, he's always throwing in sarcastic remarks.

"Hey Jared you alright? You seem a little upset." You rubbed his arm, which he shrugged off immediately. He ignored you, and you weren't going to let it go; but Shannon spoke up and asked if you wanted refills. Jared didn't answer and kept fidgeting with his phone. You nodded at Shannon and went with him to the bar to get beers.

While you and Shannon were waiting for the drink in you decided to strike up a conversation.

"Hey Shannon... why did you invite me? I mean, I'm having a lot of fun, but we don't really hang out."

"That's why I asked you to come. We NEVER hang out. You're my brother's girlfriend. I just dont want anything to be awkward around here ya know?" He explained as the bartender handed us our drinks. I smiled and nodded.

"Well thanks. I'm sure Jared appreciates that."

You two kept the conversation going and talked about the bands you liked, until Jared stomped over to you and grabbed your wrist, not so gently.

"Come on. We're getting out of here." He said quietly as he ran a hand through his hair. He didn't seem to be in a good mood so you said ok and mouthed a 'sorry' to Shannon as Jared dragged you out of the bar.

The two of you entered your apartment silently. You didn't say a word to him on the way to your apartment, because you didn't want to get into a possible screaming match with Jared in public.

"What's your problem?" You exclaimed as soon as you entered the living room, trying to keep your voice at a minimum. You poured yourself a full glass wine and started gulping it.

"My problem? He was obviously coming on to you!" He yelled as he glared at you. You shot up your eyebrows, your eyes wide.

"He wasn't coming on to me you idiot! He just wanted to get to know me!"

"Get to know you? Get to know ou by getting in your pants?"

You started laughing, making him look confused. You kept on laughing, as you set your wine on the counter. You fought for breath as tears of laughter were squeezing out of your eyes.

"What are you laughing at? It's not fucking funny!" Jared asked frustrated, his voice a little calmed down.

"Oh it is so funny Leto. Who knew, the frontman and actor was also an insecure man?" You laughed as you sat on the couch. Jared sighed and sat down next to you. Your laughter died down and you two sat in silence for a while, until Jared wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

"Look Y/n, I'm sorry about being weird with all of this. I'm just really afraid of losing you. And I don't want to lose you to my brother, of all people." He said, his voice barely above a whisper. You chuckled and turned to him, climbing on his lap.

"You're never gonna lose me. And I would never love someone like I love you. You're my whole world and I don't trade my world for anything else." You wrapped your arms around his neck. He leaned in and pressed his lips on yours. You kissed passionately.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too."

****

So here is an update. Hope you liked it. Please tell me what you thought. You can message me your ideas and your beautiful names if you want to be featured in the imagines. Thanks for reading!