SMUT

Requested by Anonymous

A/N: I really don't like writing smut so this is what you could call a "slight smut and cute"😂.
------

"So, what do you wanna do Jared?" I asked my boyfriend of a month as I turned off the TV. I was bored out of my mind. He looked at me with a smirk.

"You." He said with a husky voice, his face dangerously close to my face. I blushed and chuckled, not knowing how to respond. We haven't had sex yet.

Before I knew it he climbed on top of me and pressed his lips on mine and our lips moved in sync slowly. Butterflies flew in my stomach as he kissed me passionately, his hands running up and down my sides. I pulled away to catch my breath reluctantly and I saw him looking at me like I was a treasure. I pulled his face to mine and he bit my lips softly, causing me to gasp. He took full control of the kiss, and I had no problem with it. He already seemed pretty dominent in bed.

After a full makeout session, he bent his bed and started kissing down my neck, leaving trails of kisses on every spot. He started sucking the place where my neck and shoulder join. And I couldn't help but moan from the pleasure.

"found it." He smiled against my skin, Which caused me to giggle.

I was getting impationt and wanted him to take off his shirt.

"Someone's eager." He whispered with a husky voice and I narrowed my eyes at him.

He lifted up the hem of my shirt and soon i was half naked under him. He passioately kissed every inch of my body, making me want him more.

We were both undressed and he was taking off my underwear impationtly.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, sounding out of breath. He was looking at me with lust in his eyes.

"I've never been so sure." I muttered and kissed him passionately. He started pushing himself inside me, causing me to yelp and cry out. I close my eyes shut and a small drop of tear rolled down my face. A look of panic and realization filled his eyes. I didn't want to tell him i was a virgin and freak him out.

"Oh my god...are you ok? Why didnt you tell me you're-"

"Jared.. I'm fine just go slow and let me adjust." I said breathlessly. He nodded and pressed his lips on mine as he slowly started to thrust in and out of me. The pain was slowly becoming replaced by pleasure and we went on for what felt like forever. I gripped his back as he was sucking on my neck, leaving hickeys. A pleasurable feeling was built in my abdomen and i knew i was close to my orgasm.

"Oh my god...Jared..." i started to moan louder and repeat his name over and over again, causing him to go faster.

"Y/N..." he groaned.

We both reached our orgasm. The pleasure was so intense I felt like I was going to faint. My eyes were closed and I felt Jared falling limp on me for a second. He then rolled off of me and slumped down beside me. I opened my eyes and burried my head in his chest.

"That...that was so amazing." I said as I looked up at him. He pecked my lips and nodded.

"You're so amazing. I love you so much." He said in response.

"And I love you." I closed my eyes for a second. I was exauhsted and very sore. Jared's hands wrapped around my tiny waist and his chin was pressed on the top of my head.

"You ok? I..didnt hurt you did i?" He mumbled, sounding worried and guilty. I opened my eyes and glared at him playfully.

"Jared, I'm more than ok. And no you didn't hurt me. You gave me a pleasurable time and I'm looking forward to do it again." I said and he burst out laughing and started kissing me.
___

(Next morning)

I slowly woke up to the feeling of someone kissing my cheek. I was still really sleepy and grumpy.

"Ugh.. Jaref I'm sleeping." I managed to croak out and didn't open my eyes.

"Wow I love you too Y/N." He said sarcastically. I smiled and faced him.

"You do realize I'm not a morning person." I said with a croaky voice. He grinned.

"But you looked sexy sleeping in my shirt." Was his response. I raised an eyebeow.

"Well don't get any ideas cause I'm sleepy." I said and closed my eyes.

"Yeah.. and I'm horny." He said, causing me to giggle. He started kissing my neck and I couldnt resist. But I also wanted to tease him.

I pulled him away and groaned in frustration. I smirked and climbed on top of him and pressed my lips on his. I was wearing only his t shirt and it was oversized. So he took it off easily.

"I'm going to set some rules from now on." I said seductively and kissed him.

"Rule 1: never wake me up in the morning on the weekends." I said and kissed him again and pushed myself in him. He groaned in pleasure and closed eyes. I was going painfully slow and he was becoming frustrated.

"Y/N..." he mumbled, signalling me to go faster.

I leaned in.

"No can do." I whispered in his ear but yelped when he suddenly rolled me over and i was under him...again. he pinned my hands above my head, making me giggle uncontrollably.

"Rule number 2, never tease a horny Jared." He whispered in my ear making me giggle like a maniac. He puched himself in me easily and started thrusting in and out of me. I moaned loudly in pleasure, and my hands were still pinned above my head. He was sucking and kissing my neck and lips the whole time, until we reached our peak of pleasure.

we were breathing heavily and my eyes were closing shut due to the intense orgasm.

"Wow..." i said after a minute, and put my head on his bare chest. He rubbed my naked back until we fell asleep again.

___

A/N: thank you amazing readers for reading this book. I cant believe it had 2k reads already. I'm sorry for the irregular updates but I'm super busy with college and those who study architecture would understand. Love you all!