Imagine...fighting with Jared(part2)

A/n: so the person who requested this wanted it to be written in the first person POV.

Am I dead?

I thought as I was gaining concousness. No, I couldn't be dead. Dead people aren't supposed to feel this much backache.
I wanted to open my eyes but I had no energy to do so. What the hell happened? Where am I?

These questions were running through my mind untill suddenly memories snapped back to me.
Fighting with Jared... and me being a complete insecure bitch about the incident. I didn't even let him explain himself... at least I listened to him explain himself just before the accident.

"Hey..Has she woken up yet?" A very familiar male voice asked. I assumed it was Shannon.

"No.. not yet. The doctor said she'll be awake any minute now." Another male voice said back. The voice that was like music to mh ears. Jared's.

I could feel his hand softly holding mine and making small circles on my skin. It was really soothing.

I twitched my hand before attempting to open my eyes. And this time I succeeded.

"Shannon! Come on! She's waking up!" Jared whisper-yelled excitedly, and if i was strong enough I would have chuckled at his childlike excitement.

The white light hit my eyes like a knife so I closed them again. I let my eyes adjust to the light and looked at my right side. Jared was sat next to my bed and shannon was standing, observing me.

"Hi..." I croaked out, my voice came out as a rough whisper. I cleared my throat.

"Hey babe.. how're you doing?" Jared asked as he kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes, melting into the simple gesture.

"You had us worried to death Y/N. I'm so glad you're awake!" Shannon exclaimed and smiled, leaning in and kissing my forehead as well.

"I'll give you two a minute." He then saud and left."

I looked at Jared, feeling a little embarrassed. After what happened I don't I deserve being with him. The thought made my eyes fill with tears.

"Jared...I...I'm s-so sorry..." I muttered looking away, keeping my tears at bay. Jared frowned and kissed the back of my hand.

"What for? I'm the one who should apologize for jeoperdizing our relationship. I'm really really sorrry for what happened. I need you to know that I love you more than anyone in this world and I would never do anything to hurt you." He said softly and pressed his lips gently on mine. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"I love you too. I'm sorry for being insecure and not listening to you."  I said after he pulled away. He smiled and nodded.

___

A/n: short and crappy. Sorry