Imagine... finding out you're pregnant

You stare at the stick that read 'positive' with shock and panic. Your breath was hitched in your throat. You were only 25 and you were pregnant.
" I can't be..." you whisper with a shaky voice. You weren't at all happy that you were pregnant. You had so many dreams and goals that you had yet to achieve. And your future is going to be changed only because of one thing that you hated most.
A baby.

You swallowed the lump in your throat and exited the bathroom. You were considering an abortion but you didn't have the heart to do it. Besides, Jared had a right to know. You didn't know how he was gonna react. He'd probably go running hills far as soon as he finds out. He wasn't ready for such thing either. And most importantly, you were only dating for 5 months. Of course he loved you so much but you hadn't even moved in together. Maybe he'd agree on an abortion...

You took out your phone with shaky hands and texted Jared.

~come over to my place when you're free. We have to talk.

~I'll be there in 30 mins 😘

Jared texted back immediately, making you smile faintly. You were sure he was gonna break up with you and you were dreading this talk. Finally you lost controll and broke down, sobbing uncontrollably. Why did this have to happen? You were really careful with the birth control. Now you were gonna lose the love of your life over a stupid baby that you didn't want in the first place. After 5 minutes of crying, youu dried your tears and made some coffee. The door opened and Jared entered. You placed the coffee on the table and aproached him, giving a light kiss on the lips.
"Hi." You mumbled with a smile. He smiled back.
"Hey.." he ran his fingers on your face, looking in your eyes lovingly.
"Everything ok? You sounded pretty serious."
"Yeah just um... sit I'll pour you some coffee."
"Ok."
You poured coffee in a cup with shaky hands and came back to the living room and sat next to Jared on the cosy couch.
"Ok now you're freaking me out." Jared laughed nervously.

"Ok. Here it goes..." you paused for a moment and closed your eyes tightly.
"I'm.. I'm p..pregnant."
Jared's smile dropped immediately and was replaced with pure shock.
"Wh..what?"
"Yeah."
"Oh my god" Jared exclaimed and ran his hands through hs hair
"I... I dont know how it happened... I'm sorry...." your voice cracked and you started crying.
"Hey! There's nothing to be sorry for! It's nobody's fault. Come here." He hugged you and you sobbed into his chest,ruining his shirt.
Soon sobs turned into sniffs and you pulled away.
"It's just...too soon for us. Especially for you." Jared mumbled.
"I know."
"What are we supposed to do?" You ask him.
Jared raised an eyebrow, as if the answer was obvious.
"What do you mean? You're not considering abortion are you?"

"Well.."

"No! Y/n, We can do this together. I promise. I love you ok? And I already love this little thing." He touched your flat belly.

You smiled and hugged him.
"I thought you were gonna freak out." You whispered in his ear.
Jard chuckled.

You pulled away from him and looked him in the eye.

"You sure about this?"

"100 percent."

"Were gonna make great parents."

You giggled and kissed his lips,running your hands through his hair.
"We should announce the amazing new!" Jared exclaimed excitedly.

Requested by anonymous
A/n: I really owe you guys a huge apology for my absence. I was busy with college and moving out. I hae lots of free time now so I will be updating more frequently.

Ps: crappy chapter but at least I updated yay. XD