Imagnie... fighting with Jared (part1)

Requested by: Anonymous
A/N: first off I want to thank you for reading ths book! I cannot believe it has reached 1k reads! Thank you, thank you!

-----

"No Jared. Just get away from me. I can't even look at you right now." You said with a shaky voice, tears running down you cheeks as you walked to your car.

"No Y/N you don't understand-"

"I don't understand?! Oh" you laugh sarcastically.

"Which part I didn't understand? The fact that you were kissing some blonde chick?" You glare daggers at your boyfriend. His face was full of panic and his blue eyes were wide.

"Y/N just listen to me-" he nearly begged but you cut him off.

"No. I'm done Jared. I hadn't seen you in weeks and when I come to see you..." your chest tightened and you couldn't finish off your sentence. You shook your head and got in your car, much to Jared's desperate attempts to explain himself.

You drove as fast as you could,sobbing  and crying as you did. How could he do this to you? He had always  reassured you that you were the love of his life. What a liar.

You drove for hours around the city untill dark. Your phone's constant buzzing was driving you crazy so you decided to answer it. You knew it was Jared.

"What?" You snapped.

"Y/N just listen for a minute. Please. And then you can dump me if you want. Just let me tell you the truth." He begged you, his voice cracking in the end which broke your heart. You swallowed your lump that was hurting you throat.

"You have one minute."

"Look, you walked in in the wrong moment! That girl was a fan and she just threw herself at me! And you walked in. If you had stayed one moment longer, you would have seen me pushing her away. Y/N, It's always been you.. I could never love anyone as much as I love you... just please come back."

You only nodded, even though he couldn't see. You regretted not listening to him explain himself. You blamed your insecurity.

"I love you too Jared." You said with a squeaky voice as you wiped you tears.
You heard a loud honk infront of you and your eyes snapped to the road. You gasp and try to stop your car but it's too late. A truck has lost its control clearly and slammed his car into yours. You scream as you car is lifted in the air and spins once and falls to the ground. And everything went black

____

A/N: so this is part one of this imagine. I'll update the next part in a few hours