Imagine...having to deal with a crazy ex

-Jared's crazy ex- part 1

A/N: Hi! My very first chapter of this book is finally up. But before you read anything, I Must tell you that I'm new at all of this. I decided writing here to improve my writing skills, so constructive criticism is always welcome. And keep in mind this is my first time writing and also, English is not my first language and I still have lots of things to learn. I hope you enjoy reading.

Credits for the idea of this chapter goes to @Puggz1993 :)

-----------------------------

You sighed as your eyes searched the shop with disinterest. You haven't found the dress that you had in mind yet. You had been searching all shops for hours and so far, you only bought some accessories that caught your eye. Your eyes laid on a black dress which was so elegant and beautiful. You sighed as you touched the material and smiled. Finally, you found something you were looking for. You turned around to ask the shopkeeper a question but you ran into someone and dropped your shopping bags.

"Oh! I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was Going..." You started rambling on and apologising to the woman in front of you but she didn't seem fazed by any of it.

"Shut up and listen to me you stupid girl." The blonde woman snapped at you making you quiet and shocked.

"This is my first warning. If you don't stop hanging out with your so-called "boyfriend" I will make your life a living hell. You will wish you were never born. I'm telling you. I'm watching you, I'm aware of your every little move, everywhere you go... If you don't break up with him, I will tell the world most embarrassing lies about you that you could never imagine." The blonde threatened you, smirking. "And he deserves someone better than YOU." She added with disgust in her voice.

you narrowed your eyes, and clenched your jaw. you were scared to death deep inside, but you didn't want to give her the satisfaction. You took a step closer to her, also smirking.

"Now you listen to me carefully you bitch. I'm going to count to 5...If I get to three and you're still here I will crush your skull. If I get to four... I'll rip out all of your limbs, slowly. And then I'll cauterise the stumps. If I get to five...I'm going to throw your torso through that wall down 20 stories and then...then I'll jump down myself to see if you're alive. And if you are...I'll finish the job. Slowly." You threatened back and smirked when you saw the terror in her eyes, your evil smirk widened. She started leaving the shop quickly.

Now that she left, hot tears boiled in your eyes, but you tried to keep them at bay. You left the shop quickly and started driving home, taking routes that made your way home far too long. You broke down and sobbed as you were driving. her threats had a big effect on you even though you put on a tough act. Maybe she was right. maybe you didn't deserve Jared. After all, it was you who stole his heart while he was in a relationship with a hot blonde. you dried your tears and took a deep breath as you rushed home, washing you face and changing. you heard the door open and closed, which meant Jared was home.

"hey." You greeted Jared with a small and hoarse voice. Jared smiled and put his lips on yours. You kissed him hotly and wrapped your arms around his neck, your fingers running through his long hair.

"Whoa slow down tiger!" Jared laughed and pulled away from you.

"What's wrong?" He asked, looking at you with concern. You scoffed.

"What, I kiss you and you ask me what's wrong? You should give yourself more credit." You retorted and went to the kitchen, Jared following behind.

"Seriously babe. You seem troubled. And I can tell you've been crying. What's bothering you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. You didn't want him to know that you cried because his ex threatened you.

"Fine... It's... It's uh...um... I think I'm sick!" You made an excuse rather too excitedly. You were a terrible liar. Jared chuckled and sat at the table.

"We both know that's not true." You sighed as you poured two mugs of coffee and pulled out ice cream.

"Alright fine!" You snapped and buried your head in your hands.

"I saw your ex. She threatened me that if I don't break up with you, she will spread lies and rumours about me." You exclaimed and gulped down your coffee,

"Whoa, what? who?" Jared stood and took your hands, making you look at him.

"I think it was Kelly. Your last 'girlfriend' " you said with a hint of jealousy in your voice.

"The bitch wore makeup like a prostitute." Your nose scrunched up as you looked away from Jared, eating a spoonful of ice cream.

"Ice cream and coffee? Really?" Jared looked at you incredulously. You gave him a look.

"Alright. Look, first you don't need to be jealous. Why do you think i dumped her? You should have seen her without makeup." Jared faked a horrid look, making you burst out laughing.

"Now that's my girl. And secondly, her empty threats mean nothing. Nothing and no one can get between us, ok?" You only nodded, swallowing down the big gulp in your throat.

"I just... Don't wanna lose you..." Your voice cracked, making you choke on your breath. Jared hugged you his strong arms rubbing circles on your back. "Shhh it's ok. You will never lose me." He cooed you, trying to calm you down.

Soon enough your sobs turned into sniffs and you pulled away, looking down.

"Now you got it off your chest. What do you say we go and watch a movie, and make out till evening?" You grinned, taking his hand and heading to the living room.