"How many?"

"Six." I say and she sighs, but starts running. On her fourth one, Tobin, Ashlyn and Ali come out and stand next to me as I cheer Y/N on.

"Come on! You can do it!" Ashlyn yells as she finishes the first half of her fifth one.

"Come on, babe, I believe in you!" Tobin encourages as she passes us to finish the fifth one fully, and as she passes again, we start clapping for her and move to the end of the pitch that she'll finish on, and when she does, she hunches over, placing her hands on her knees and panting.

"Alright." I say and Y/N holds her finger up, so I stay quiet. After a second, Y/N walks off and I sigh, knowing exactly what's coming.

"Alex, Alex." Tobin says and I nod.

"I know, I'm going to go get some Gatorade and pickle juice from the trainers, one of you three get a bottle and fill it." I say before jogging to the training room.

"Alex, hey." Will says and I smile. "What's up?"

"I need Gatorade and pickle juice." I say and Will furrows his brow.

"Why? You look fine." He says and I sigh.

"Y/N doesn't." I say and he nods, handing me what I need, so I jog back out to see Y/N drinking the water and I go and give her the Gatorade and pickle juice. "I know you hate pickles, but it might help." I say and Y/N looks up at me.

"It'll make me throw up again." She says and I sigh. "But I'll drink it, my leg is cramping up so bad right now, but I have so little energy that I'm just letting it happen." Y/N says before drinking the Gatorade and waiting a minute before throwing back the pickle juice, and she was right. Once she was done, she tried to sit on the bench, but missed, and just kinda, fell on the floor, not exactly limp, but she also didn't try to fight gravity. She wasn't dead or unconscious is what I'm trying to say. I kneel next to her as Tobin runs to get some more water for Y/N.

"Are you okay?" I ask and she just looks up at me, so I sit next to her and put her head in my lap, using the towel Ali handed me to wipe the sweat and vomit from her face.

"That was fun." Y/N says after Tobin comes back with the water and I get some of that water into Y/N. "Let's do it again." Y/N continues and I sigh.

"Let's not. You look like shit, Y/N/N." I say and she groans.

"I feel like it too, Baby Horse." Y/N says and I smile a little down at my friend as she blinks up at me, completely exhausted. "If you weren't a professional soccer player, I'd totally hire you as my personal trainer." Y/N says and I chuckle a little.

"So you're thanking me for working your ass off." I say and she nods.

"You were so right. I feel great."

"Yeah, for now, you psycho." Ashlyn says and Y/N flips her off lazily. "In the morning you'll regret existing."

"True."

"You could always get an ice bath." Ali says and Y/N scoffs.

"Who do you think I am? Carli? I'm a California baby, I don't know what cold is. I hate the cold." Y/N says and Tobin chuckles.

"Come on, you tired baby, let's get you back to the hotel so you can sleep this off, and then when you wake up, we'll go back to Miami to say bye to your sister and your niece, and then come back here to say bye to the girls so we can fly home to Oregon, where you can push yourself to train like that all the time." Tobin says and Y/N smiles lazily. I help Tobin get Y/N to Y/N's insanely lavish Range Rover and hand Tobin their bags, since Ali brought them out for them. Once Y/N is settled into the passenger's seat, Tobin comes back around to the front of the car, with the car's keys in hand, and hugs us all. "See you in a couple days." Tobin says and we all nod, watching Tobin climb into the car and start it before backing out of the parking space Y/N parked in a couple hours ago before Tobin drives off, so we go back into the stadium to gather our things so we can leave, we were only here so we could all work out, but since we've been here for almost two hours, and two of our original five are leaving town probably immediately if it's up to Y/N, which it will be, let's be honest, Y/N will hit Tobin with that pout and Tobin will jump all over packing and driving to Miami as soon as they get to the hotel.