RECAP / CHARACTERS

Jasmine rejected Parker after she met him because of the way he treated her and the fear of commitment

Jasmine has a fear of commitment because of her rough past with Kyan. Kyle, Kyan's brother, lost control around Jasmine without knowing.

Kyan is the leader of the hunters who formed an alliance with the Rogue King, who wants Jasmine for a certain reason no one knows about. The Rogue King plans to turn against Kyan.

Jasmine finally accepted Parker after her realization that she has feelings for him and that she needs him. He also tried to make up for being an asshole.

The Rogue King planned to attack the Lunar Shadow pack, Parker's Pack.

Jasmine became the Luna and an official member. She became friends with Peyton, AKA Parker's twin, and Peyton's friends. She meets another girl, Winter, who she met during the mating party she went to with Anthony (one of her best friends) and Parker.

Parker captured a rogue who was spying for the Rogue King named Dakota who's mates with Peyton. He passed the tests to become and member and is officially a member now.
He also captured a hunter.

Jasmine marked Parker, which makes their bond stronger.

Jasmine: (19 years old) 5'3" Female lead

Parker: (22 years old) 6'3" Male lead

Peyton: ( 22 years old) 5'6" Parker's twin sister. Dakota's mate

Riley: (22 years old) Curly, fiery red hair, friends with Peyton

Kennedy: (23 years old) Dark skin and black hair, friends with Peyton

Vivian: (21 years old) Blonde hair just below her shoulders, friends with Peyton, Zander's sister

Zander: (22 years old) Parker's Beta

Jonas: (20 years old) Parker's Delta, or a Gamma (I didn't know until after I started the story that third-in-command can be gamma)

Logan: (15 almost 16 years old) Omega, cooks in the kitchen, somewhat friends with Jasmine

Winter: (19 years old) Caramel colored hair, met Jasmine at the Mate Bond. Mates with Zander

Sarina: (19 years old) Jasmine's best friend. Her mate is Ryker, Beta of Thunder Creek pack.

Anthony: (19 years old) Jasmine's best friend, his mate died, he loves Jasmine

Kyan: (19 years old) Jasmine's ex-boyfriend who took advantage of her and played her. Took advantage of her being a werewolf and harassed her at school with his friends.

Kyle: (20 years old) Kyan's brother, alpha of a rogue pack, sexually harassed Jasmine not realizing it.

Hannah: (14 years old) Rogue that saw Jasmine by a lake at her pack and also is part of Kyle's pack.

Dakota: (21 years old) Rogue that was part of the plot to get Jasmine. He's Peyton's mate.

That's basically it. I hope I didn't miss anything important. I hope this helps you guys!