Chapter Four

Here is chapter four. Sorry that this is a little later than I expected to update. Thank you for the views please vote and comment!

Alpha Parker stood there with his eyes a bright yellow color showing that his wolf was at surface

Alpha Parker stood there with his eyes a bright yellow color showing that his wolf was at surface. His jaw was clenched and so were his fists which hung stiffly by his side.

"Mine" he growled as he stalked towards us not looking at me but glaring at Anthony. I glanced at Anthony who had a blank look on his face. His arm was still around my waist making Parker growl louder. Since Anthony made no move to react, I smacked his arm away from me.

"Don't you touch her" Parker growled while grabbing the collar of Anthony's shirt and pulled him up so they were face to face. "You understand, pup?" I frowned before standing up and shoving Parker away from Anthony catching him off guard.

Parker snapped his head towards me and growled. I growled back before snapping, "I'm not yours, I'm not anybody's." Turning on my heel, I walked out and to the kitchen in search of something to eat. I'm in the mood for something with Nutella in it.

I searched through cabinets in search for the tasty goodness. I finally spotted it on the top of a shelf so high up. Letting out a frustrated groan, I bit my lip as I stood on the tips of my toes in attempt to reach. My fingers didn't reach anywhere near it which added to my frustration. Screw my 5'3 height. I let out a deep breath through my mouth before I push myself onto the counter so my knees rested on it as I continued to reach for the Nutella.

"Almost there" I grumble as the tips of my fingers grazed the container just a little bit. Damn it, why do they have to make these cabinets so high up? How do people get what they need when it's this high up? I almost lost my balance when someone whispered deeply in my ear huskily.

"What are you doing?" I gulped as I felt electricity shoot through me as I felt a hand placed on my exposed stomach. Lips grazed my ear as he spoke. Immediately I knew it was Parker.

I let out a heavy breath, "Getting Nutella." I respond before pushing his hand away from my stomach and pulled my shirt down to cover my stomach.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Parker questioned letting out a low growl. Turning my head I noticed he was standing face to face with me and a couple inches taller. Damn, he is really tall. Here I am, kneeling on a kitchen counter trying to reach for something he could easily get.

"Why does it matter?" I asked rolling my eyes as I turned back around and continued to reach for the Nutella.

Swiftly I was turned around to face Parker. His eyes her a charcoal black color.

"Don't you speak to me like that! Show me some respect" Parker's voice was cold and hard and he stared deadly at me but I could see the lust in his eyes as they checked me out. I couldn't tell if he was pissed or it was his hormones.

Rolling my eyes yet again, I mumbled a 'whatever' before getting down from the counter suddenly not in the mood for food anymore. I decided that I'd go over to Sarina's house because of Halloween next week, the day before the Mate Bond which is next Saturday. Today is Tuesday so all of the young pups are attending a human school in the nearby city.