A/N [Please Read]

Hey guys, sorry that I haven't updated in a while. School started on Monday for me and thank God it's the weekend now. I will definitely try to update today after I finish my homework.

I don't want to be a procrastinator the year when it comes to homework, obviously it won't last long. I'm a BIG procrastinator. Anyways I'll try to update today.

I have been getting a lot of comments about whether or not Jasmine's name is Jamie or Jasmine. Jamie is a nickname given to her by friends and family.

Also some people are getting annoyed by Jasmine because she overreacts and stuff. No one is perfect, everyone has flaws. Unless, of course, you're Dylan O'Brien. I'm joking (Not really). Not every character does what you want to do.

Also I would like to mention that my story is unedited. I know that there are a lot of errors. I love writing but I suck at English.

My story is currently at 900k! I've never been more happy and it was also ranked 5 in werewolf! It's so close to 1 million and I'm really excited about it. The Wattys is also ended the other day and I entered it. There is no way mine could win something but one can hope.

Thank you guys for your comments, votes, follows, and support. It all means a lot and I love you guys.

Till the next update. 😉
~Kira