Chapter Twenty-nine

"What are y—" I didn't let him finish as I slammed him hard against the door and roughly pressed my lips to his

My hands gripped his wrists and pinned them to the door as I pressed my body against his. Parker went rigid and didn't respond at first but he slowly started to when my grip on his wrists tightened. I could feel his heartbeat which was quick, probably faster than mine.

Heat coursed through my body as our lips moved quickly together and our breaths were coming out ragged.

I let go of his wrists and moved my hands up around his neck and to his hair. Parker's hands gripped my waist before sliding down to my thighs and hoisted me up. I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer to me.

Parker turned us around so my back was now pressed to the door. I ran my tongue over his lips asking for entrance before biting down gently and an animalistic growl escaped his throat as he opened his mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance. What sounded like a moan escaped both of us when I rolled my hips against his, my underwear rubbing against his jean-clad front. I forgot that I was wearing a dress that had ridden up. Parker was holding me up by cupping my ass with his two large hands.

I tugged roughly on his hair and pulled away. Both of us were breathing heavily as we stared at each other. His eyes were pure black as he stared at me and I knew mine was the same.

"Where'd...you learn...to do that?" Parker asked through his breaths. His voice was a few octaves lower and sounded so sexy. His lips were swollen and red from us kissing and I knew mine was the same. I've never kissed anyone like that. It was amazing.

"Doesn't matter," I responded as I tightened my legs around him. I pushed his head to the side and pressed my lips to his jaw. He sucked in a breath as my lips moved down to his neck.

He let out a quiet groan as I sucked on the skin down his neck. I made sure it was enough to feel good but not enough that it would leave a mark.

"Why are you...such a tease?" His voice was strained and a loud groan escaped him as I sucked where I was supposed to mark him. I smirked against his skin but the area between my legs tightened at the sound of him groaning.

I pulled away from him and my eyes widened slightly as I noticed the faint red marks on his neck. It wasn't hickeys but it was some of the lips stick that I was wearing. I then looked at Parker who had a dazed look on his face. His lips had smeared lipstick. It looked honestly looked hot, and I especially liked the idea that it was from me.

I smirked, "You might want to go wash yourself." I slowly got down from Parker. He watched me but didn't say anything. "Go take a shower or something," I said as I glanced down at his little friend which clearly looked excited..

Parker snapped out of his daze look and his eyes focused on me. "Why don't you take care of it?" He lightly pushed me against the wall and brought his lips back down to mine.