Chapter Thirty

*Disclaimer: I don't own the picture I just added words*

[A/N at the end]
(Unedited)

"Who's on what team?" Sarina asked as we entered the fairly large building

"Who's on what team?" Sarina asked as we entered the fairly large building. Black carpets laid on the floor and the lights were dim. Arcade games line the walls and a front desk sat at one end.

We all walked up to the desk. The lady sitting behind it glanced up from her phone. "How many?" She asked as she looked at all of us.

"Thirteen," Peyton responded to the lady.

The lady nodded and typed on the computer. She looked up once again, "Ok, I need each of you to give me the nicknames. You guys will be playing the next game in 10 minutes." We all gave the lady our names before chilling at some tables.

"There isn't an even amount of us but we can make it work," Peyton stated before looking at all of us. "I think the teams should be Parker, Jonas, Zander, Anthony, Andrew, and I against Riley, Kennedy, Vivian, Jasmine, Logan, Winter, and Sarina.

We all agreed before Jonas protested. "How come they get an extra person?" he whined. Peyton rolled her eyes at him.

"Deal with it, you big baby. You have me on your team, there's no way we could lose. Besides Riley and Vivian basically count as one person. That's how bad they are at Laser Tag."

"Hey!" They both scowled at her.

"Bitch," Riley muttered under her breath. Peyton laughed at her. Andrew piped into the argument.

"Jasmine basically counts as two people though, therefore we are about to lose," he said. They all started arguing and I just laughed at them. Parker and I haven't talked yet since the night before. I woke up that morning and Parker wasn't in the bed. No one knew that we kissed except Sarina. I think Jonas and Zander knew because they kept playfully pushing Parker around who's cheeks were tinted pink and they would make kissy faces when I glanced at them. No one else noticed.

Minutes later, a voice spoke through the speakers announcing that we needed to head to the room where they will be explaining the rules. We all went into the room and the guy in there started going over the rules.

He looked like he was about 18 years old and I noticed he kept looking over at the girls. "You will be divided into two teams, green and blue. You will not be able to shoot your own team member," he told us. He went over what not to do and how to work the guns. He told us about the targets inside the arena that are able to shoot you unless you shoot them in which you'll get a bonus like invisibility, meaning the light of your equipment goes out, or rapid fire.

When he finished he led us to the room with the gear in it.

I went to my given number and put my gear on. The lights on it lit up and were blue. My chosen name, Jamie, showed up on the screen of the gun.