Part 11:The Woman in White (part 1)

3 years later ...

It's a hot summers day in Konoha a warm breeze blowing through the grass. The hot summer sun baking the dirt road. Even the birds stopped chirping and the Leaf Village's inhabitants laze around.

Tsunade and Dan are enjoying each other's company at their favorite spot. Just outside Konoha,in the nearby forest,is an old oak tree.

Tied to a thick branch is a swing on which Tsunade sits. Dan sits on the grass with his back leaned against the thick trunk reading a book. The warm wind making the grass dance.

Even though neither of them spoke a word they enjoy being together. Tsunade turns her head to the right staring down at Dan with a smile.

He continues his reading until a strange feeling comes over him that he is being watched. Dan turns his head to the left looking up at her with a smile. He closes the book placing it next to him and gets up.

"May I?" He asks standing behind her smiling.

"Sure," she holds onto the ropes on both sides.

He puts his hands on her back gently pushing her forward. Watching her from behind smiling.

"Don't you think I'm a bit old for this?" She laughs.

"Well maybe you are too old," he chuckles pushing her forward.

"What did you say?" She tries to look back over her shoulder.

"Oh nothing," he smiles nervous.

I guess she doesn't like being called old? Haha I better be careful or I might end up like Jiraiya.

"Good," she wings back and forth.

"I want to ask you something," he leans against the tree.

"I'm listening," she swings slower.

"Can I take you out tonight?" He swallows a ball of spit.

"I'd love to go," she blushes.

"I'll pick you up at eight,how's that sound?" He gives her another push.

"Perfect," she swings a bit faster.

Tsunade tilts her head laying backwards as she swings. She looks at the blue sky and ice cream like clouds as everything moves back and forth.

He puts his one hand in his pocket pushing her with the other. Tsunade you make me incredibly happy. I just hope that I can do the same for you.

"You can stop me now," she chuckles.

He stands behind her taking hold of the swing slowly bringing her to a stop. Tsunade continues sitting on the swing while Dan sits back down on the lush grass.