(non-official)The Beginning of a Twisted- Eventful Path Part Two

Start bij het begin

Yes, Ryuu, there is scum everywhere in the world. However, you must not forget about the clumsy, useless ones either. Ah, now I have seemed to press a button that says: “Cry, cry, and always cry! Because the world hates me, I must cry!” See what I go through to get a simple story, that reflects my poor reality, across? For your sake, dear reader, I shall attempt to ignore the wails and go on.

Ahem! Where was I? Right, the clumsy, useless one. Now Ryuu laid there on the stone, snow covered ground, books sprawled around him, his very own apologizing fountain in his lap. His face was blank as he watched the water flow down and the uncountable “sorry”s leave in incorrigible words. It was more like: “sowy” or “owy,” which really, means nothing.

Completely unaware of the shadows eerily- friendly looming behind her much like before, Bellatrix continued her show of apologizing profusely, tears streaming and streaming...causing Ryuu not to notice either as he worried over his books drowning, eyes intent upon them.

“Hehehe...” The three shadows laughed creepily, arms prepared for the capture, tree branches prepared for the poking.

“...Caelosians?” The three shadows suddenly shivered, and froze in fear, arms just inches from their unaware wailing prey. They did not know where the voice came from, and were too scared to look around and find out. There was no mistake in the tone of those words – some evil, cunning plan was behind them. Their fate was sealed. One is always the most vulnerable when catching one's prey, after all. When lunging for the attack, completely concentrated, it only took a second for one's throat to be sliced open, becoming someone's else's prey, someone else's meal at the end of the day. In the end, hours and hours of stalking ended up useless in the eyes of inevitable defeat, of inevitable weakness.

This time a shadow appeared behind the three shadows, bigger and menacing, its very own big half moon smile gleaming amidst its dark, evil nature, amidst the evil plans twirling in its mind. “Hehehe...” And amidst its very own creepy laugh.

The three Caelosian's once mischievous- courageous red eyes were now wide in a fear that shook their very soul, their bodies slowly turning all the while their instincts screamed: “run!” over and over again. However, have you ever seen a Caelosian run? Oh, and Bellatrix doesn't count, by the way. I would say she is an abomination of nature, but that would only make her annoyingly- pitifully cry again. But, look! She is crying all the same. By the time I am finished with this book, I will be so good at ignoring that I will be considered deaf. But, no matter. Let us just get on with the story.

Just as they finished turning, only to be frozen at the sight, the half-moon grin grew wider, while a huge sack suddenly appeared to devour the three figures, muffling their cries. Bellatrix too turned now, alarmed by the noise, nose sniffling and red eyes curious. No more time did she have to realize what was going on, before yet another sack emerged, this time from behind her, and devoured her this turn around.

“What are you doing?” The beast-like man, who had just attempted to murder me twice, asked his lackey irritatedly. “B-But...she had red eyes too!” He stammered, stumbling back, the dirty brown sack making all sorts of shapes as the girl in it fought to get free. With a glance at the wet marks starting the form on the brown surface, the “boss” gave a “hmph!” and simply turned around, stomping away without so much as glancing at little ol' me.

Only when his lackey had first attempted to follow him, then went back to retrieve the knocked out lackey and drag his now bleeding head on the ground to follow his boss, did the boss suddenly stop, causing the running lackey to crash into his back. “Watch it!” He growled irritatedly.

However, his expression soon relaxed into a cocky, evil grin as he looked in my direction. His skin looked burnt, worn out, and leathered, as he attempted to stretch it into this semblance of a smile, all the while the more evil- cheerful looking Bast was naturally smiling brightly at my side. I had nowhere to run.

“And you...don't think I've forgotten about you. Hehehe...I'll be back.” With that ambiguous threat, he left at a speed that almost matched Bellatrix's, his lackey struggling to catch up while dragging his bleeding companion along the hard stone ground. My face betrayed no emotion, but my heart trembled with discomfort at watching the slight trail of dirty red blood forming on the once pure white ground. The city of light had always been so clean...

As I fought the discomfort in my chest, hand trembling at my side in a fist as I expressionlessly watched the trail of blood forming, Ryuu attempted to inconspicuously get up and walk away, as always. It had nothing to do with him, after all. After he had picked up all his books, squeezed the excess of Bellatrix's tears out, and piled them neatly, ready to go, it was too late.

Before he could see the evil twinkle amidst those azure orbs, an arm was already wrapped around his shoulder, dragging him towards my concentrated form, before Bast's other arm wrapped around my shoulder. He stood there smiling as brightly as ever, eyes focused on the distance, some evil- cunning plan of his own twirling in his mind. “How about it, my friends? Let us rescue a princess!” He laughed care-free, as if he hadn't just proposed a dangerous affair that made no sense.

Bast had finally left the boring life of peace-loving elves. He had entered the busy, exciting, full of adventure, big city of light! His own adventure was just starting, and he had already planned on dragging us along on its crazy beginning – the rescue of the supposed princess.

Meanwhile, my thoughts were something like this:

Blood...

Blood...

Blood...

Don't touch me...

Don't touch me...

“DON'T TOUCH ME!”

[A.N.: I know this chapter isn't that exciting....I feel like it wasn't as good as the ones I have written so far. However, maybe it was needed? It does lead up to a scene I deem "epic," so please look forward to it. ;D Thanks for reading! Please comment with your opinion, vote if you liked it, and fan me if you love it!]