19

Serenity 🌸

" No you're so cute."

" Nah you're way more cuter"

I laugh and shake my head, " Stop. You know you're sexy as fuck."

" Hey I meeeean, it's on my genes."

I sit on his waist smiling ear to ear. How am I so lucky to have him?

" Remind me how I got so lucky."

He licks his lips, " Nah baby I'm the lucky one." 

" We leave tonight right?" I ask. Chicago can't get here fast enough. I just wanna see April and everybody else.

" Yeah we got to go to Ohio . Then to Chicago."

I squeal and clap my hands, " Finally!"

He furrows his eyebrows and sits us both up. " Why you that excited? What are you keeping from me. I don't like liars..."

" I asked to leave early. It's okay bough because after Chicago is Michigan and that's the end of the tour."I say quickly on the last part.

He just stares at me with that oh so famous mad face. I look down at his bare chest but he brings my head back up.

" Why would you ask that? Why? Do you know that's a whole night and 1 day  I don't get to be with you."

I laugh and place a sweet kiss on his lips. He's such a big baby. " You're over reacting."

" No I'm not. You don't live in Atlanta and I'm not about to catch flights back to back just to see you..."

" So what are you suggesting huh? Cause I can't just up and leave Mateo. I already told you my situation back at home."

He sighs, " Just come live in Atlanta. We'll figure some things out but I just don't want to leave you."

" And you're not going to. I'll see if April wants to move. But I doubt that we are going anywhere."

" I'll convince her..."

" She doesn't even know about you yet silly." I laugh. She's to busy working for me to get her up to date about things.

I get up from his chest and lay on the other side of the bed on my back. Mateo climbs on top of me and places his head on my boobs making me laugh once more.

My fingers run through his hair as he scrolls through his Instagram feed. I furrow my eyebrows when I see a number that's it saved, text his phone.

" Who is that?"

" It's not saved so I don't know."

I roll my eyes and stop finger combing his hair, " But it obviously has your number. So who is it,"

" Serenity stop yourself right there. I'm not arguing with you about a non saved number." He continues to scroll through his feed.

I grab him by the hair and move him off of me. Mateo winces in pain. Good. Little fucker don't want to tell me who it is.

" Yo what the fuck man! You doing that extra shit again. If I don't know the number then I don't!" He semi yells at me.