11

Serenity

I got the last of my things in the baggage department of the bus. Nothing has been said since yesterday night. I couldn't care any less either, right now im on my own. I dont want to talk to nobody nor mess with anybody. Just on my business grind no pleasure.

As soon as I step onto the bus Kida greets me along with Deedee. I say hello to them and keep it walking to my room on the back of the bus.

 I say hello to them and keep it walking to my room on the back of the bus

They haven't hanged anything which is good

They haven't hanged anything which is good.  I set my book bag down in the corner and take off my Foams. Grabbing the remote to the t.v , I climb onto the bed.

Just as log into my nextflix account there's a knock at the door. I roll my eyes, oh how I wonder who it could be.

The door opens and he walks right in. I roll my eyes once more and continue scrolling through the t.v shows.

" I know you see me. Stop ignoring me I don't like it." He mumbles as he climbs onto the bed with me.

His scent is stronger this time like a strong cologne which honestly makes me want to just stop being mad at him. But I can't, he did something so cruel. I wouldn't stoop that low.

" Serenity please."

" Where's ya fuck buddy?" My eyes don't move from the t.v.

He sucks his teeth, " She's with her group of childhood friends at the moment. Why do we always have to talk about her? She did nothing wrong to you."

" Oh I'm sorry. You're just casually fucking somebody who looks like me! "

" Okay and? So what if she looks like you. Obviously I'm attracted towards her. " Ouch, that hurt a lot.

" Don't listen to her she's just mind controlling you to think that. She's sketchy and I know it."

" No she's not. We agreed to no feelings involved. I didn't feel attracted towards her from the jump. I have no feelings whatsoever towards her."

I look at him and roll my eyes, " Yeah right. Can you get out now. Honestly don't feel like being bothered."

" Nope." He smiled and shifts himself on the bed to get comfortable. I give up and decide to act like he's not here.