5

Serenity 🌸

" yeah bro... Shit was lit as fuck."

The rest of the group agrees and laughs for the billionth time. I sigh and put my head down. Of course I would be the only one sick on our off day. I could feel someone shaking me so i lift my head up halfway to see Ayleo with a worried face.

" You okay Ren?" He says. The attention was all on me now. I give him a slight smile and shake my head yes. His hand goes to feel my forehead and then removes it.

" Serenity you have a fever. You should be in bed.." He scolds me. I let out a weak laugh and sip my cold lemonade. " Yeah and while you dream dream about me." Deedee says and continues to stuff his face. I shake my head with a smile in my face. He's never going to give up.

" Bro give up. She's never going to date you, your too young." Mateo laughs. I nod my head agreeing with him. My throat is too sore for me to talk right now. I mentally scold myself for not wearing a light jacket a few days ago when it was raining.

" I'm just going to go back to my room. I'll see you guys whenever." I rub my eyes and get up from the table. I grab my things and start to make my way out the little cafe. I look back to see only Mateo watching me walk out, the rest were eating and talking.

 I look back to see only Mateo watching me walk out, the rest were eating and talking

I dive into my cold bed making me shiver. The coldness is soothing to my warm body. I don't put he covers on cause that'll just make me even more hot. I pull out my phone and click Trae's name on FaceTime. A few rings later and he picks up.

" Hey baby!" He smiles. He shirtless with his chest tattoos showing. Chest tattoos are my weaknesses as well as back tattoos. I smile and look down at the blankets, remembering naughty flashbacks.

" I know what your thinking. You are so lucky I'm not down there to please you right now." He smirks. I let out a loud laugh and shake my head. " Areah can probably hear you. She's known for eavesdropping with her little self."

Trae shifts in the background and takes a sip of his Arizona. "Yeah I know. You look pale you alright? They working you too hard cause you know I got niggas who'll-"

I cut him off, " No I have a fever. I didn't wear a light jacket a few days ago when it was raining."

" Poor babyyyyyy. My babygirl sick." He flashes his pearly whites. I roll my eyes playfully and adjust the strap on my tank-top. " You know sex is the cure to everything .."

" Bye Trae. You so stupid." I laugh.

His eye focus on something in the background, " Damn it Areah! I said no painting on my walls!" He semi yells. I could hear Areah's famous whine and then cry.