2

Serenity 🌸

" Trae stop it.. " I giggle and unwrap my arms from around him. He muffles something in between my neck and continues to suck and bite on it.

" I'm s-s-serious.." I stutter. He finally lifts up from my neck and gives me a pouty face. I bite my lip and place my head back down on the pillow.

I watch as he gets up and fixes his true religion jeans and narrows his eyes at me. I press my lips together trying not to laugh at his face.

He points his finger down, making me look."Look what you give me everyday. You can't keep doing this to me. This shit hurts."

My eyes go wide and my cheeks puff up still trying not to laugh. I breathe in and out slowly to try and calm myself down.

" Ren I'm serious. What am I going to do with this?" He whines. I shake my shoulders up and down and smile. That's what he gets for trying to have sex Everytime he comes.

Trae sucks his teeth getting ready to grab his things about to leave. I run my fingers through my hair and sigh. " Come here..."

Those light brownish/greenish eyes lock into mine as he drops his windbreaker and keys. I motion for him to come here and he climbs onto my queen sized bed.

I lift up the covers for him to get in, which he did. We face each other just looking into each others eyes. Something we do all time time when not knowing what to say.

But I decide to let my hands do all the talking.

-//-

" Ren your phone is ringing." A well known voice whispers into my ear. I lift my head from his chest and grab my phone off my peeling white dresser.

It was an unknown number... weird. I decide to just pick it up anyway, It's probably a bill collector again.

" Hello..." I say, sitting myself up all the way. Trae's arms snake around my waist and pull me closer.

" Hello Miss Onchez this is Mr Terrell. Do you remember me ? " A monotone voice says. My eyes grow wide and I nod my head.

" hello... Miss Onchez you there?" He says again. I mentally face palm myself. Of course he cannot see me through the screen.

" Yes uhh yes I remember you." I say quickly. Trae gives me an are-you-okay look. I smile down at him and rub my fingers through his curls.

" Soo we have good news you were one of the picked ones to tour with usher as backup dancer.. you may scream right about now." He chuckles.

I place my phone in my lap and let out the biggest scream ever. I'm going on tour with Usher. The actual celebrity Usher. Trae rolls his eyes as he takes his hand from his ears.

" Little girl I swear to god. Who is on the phone and why the FUCK are you screaming ?" He narrows his eyes as his arms remove from me.

I ignore the questions and pick my phone back up. I clear my throat and place it back up to my ear. " Um yes thank you for the news.."

" if you don't mind I tried calling late last night I am so sorry. But the tour bus will pick you up tomorrow at 7 am.. sorry for the short notice..." Mr Terrell says.