13

Serenity🌸

I wake up in Mateo's arms wrapped tightly around me. I smile and shift myself around so that I'm facing him. He looks so cute when he's sleeping. I run my acrylics across his cheek, trying to wake him up also. His breathing gets heavier and a smile comes across his face.

" Serenity stop. I'm sleeping."

I smile even more, " No your not.you wouldn't have responded."

" You're right." His beautiful brown eyes pop open. " I was up all night looking at you sleep."

I Sit up and climb onto his waist, " You're going to be tired later on tonight at our performance."

" Nah I might be knocked before we even go."

I smile as my nails trace over his abs. I never thought being inlove could feel like this. My last relationship didn't even feel like this. It feels like everything about him is just so perfect. Sweet, kind, wise, sexy I could go on forever.

He smiles and makes me look back up at him, 'What are you thinking about Reni?"

" You."

" Me?"

" Yes you." I giggle.

" That was so cute. " He says referring to my little laugh.

My smile then drops and I give him a straight face. " What ? " He furrows his eyebrows.

" Get rid of her."

" Who?" He sits up in the bed.

" Serene. I want you to have no type of relationship with her at all."

" You ain't even my girl yet so why should I listen." He smirks.

Ouch. My heart.

" Oh word. So I'm like one of your hoes huh? Another Serene huh?" I climb off of him and cross my arms.

" I'm joking stop." He chuckles and pulls me closer to him. I lay my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat as he wraps both of his arms around me. His heartbeat is much rather faster than a normal person would be.

" Your head bout big as shit." He laughs.

" My pussy fat as shit too." I laugh and look up at him. He stops laughing and looks down at me. " Lemme find out.."

" Aha sike you thought. We just started dating."

He sucks his teeth in disappointment, " Mann whatever. Just know your going to be begging me to touch you."

" Do I see a challenge coming along?" I smirk.

" Uh-huh alright bet.  Say no more. I'm the king of seducing."

I simply laugh at his comment and hold up my pinky. He intertwined our pinkies and leans down for a kiss. I swear when our lips touched I felt the fireworks. I slump back into his arms trying not to moan.

He breaks the kiss, "See that got you wet just right there."

I look down and blush without saying anything. " Aha it's gonna be a easy challenge. I'll give you three days before you break." Mateo says.