Chapter 1 Skype

Ricky Pov

"How's Poland" I asked Alex as she appeared on my screen.

"It's fun. Meeting my family down here was fun also. Im already fluent in Polish" she smiles. God I love her smile. I've been in love with her since we met. I was homeschooled but that didn't stop me to ask girls out. I asked her friend out and she took her phone a texted me. She told me that her friend doesn't date fuck boys and that's how it all started. So I've never met her in person before. Everyone said we would make the best couple. We have a lot in common like our short temper, very flirtatious, and kicking people's asses.

"Listen I want to fly you down here for a month you know like actually meet and hang out" I say hoping she will agree with the plan.

"Ricky I don't know work will be harder to do out there" she says.

"All you have to do is say yes" she is silent for a couple minutes but finally answers.

"Yes" she smiles.

"I'll text you about all the details when I get the ticket okay?" I say.

"Alright sounds good but it's like 2 am here and I'm exhausted I'll text you, night Ricky" she waves.

"Night Alex" I smile and end skype. God I love her. I just want to hold her in my arms.

Alex's Pov

I ended the call with Ricky and lay down in bed. He's my best friend he's like my brother. When people tell us we would be cute together I just nod. I would never date Ricky. We are too close to do that. But I won't mind dating one of his friends. Especially Nordan. He was so hot. I always talk and ask about Nordan to Ricky. He doesn't live with them so i probably won't see him much. I decide to text Ricky.

Alex👅: Hey I'm I staying at your place or the Faze house?

Ricky😁: Faze house cause we haven't got all our furniture. Is that okay?

Alex👅: oh yeah😉

Ricky😁: God please don't have sex with anyone it will be very awkward.

Alex👅: No promises! Night Ricky💙

He reads it but doesn't reply. He hates when I hit on anyone. He's overprotective like a brother way. I can see why he doesn't want me to have anything with his friends. It's weird.

Day of arriving at Faze house.

I text Ricky telling him I landed. He brought a couple Faze house but they were gonna stay in the car while Ricky helps me with my bags. When I get off the plane I look around.

"ALEXXX" a very tall muscular guys screaming running up to me. It was Ricky. He was way cuter in person with his tattoos showing.

"Ricky omg you're so much taller in person" I say hugging him. We rock back and forth while hugging. We stay like that for a while.

"Awe you two are a lovely couple" a old women says as she walks by.

"Oh we aren't dating" I say breaking the hug. She looks toward Ricky.

"What are you waiting for? Ask this beautiful girl out on a date" she yells and leaves. We both start to burst out laughing. He grabs my suitcase for me and we walk to the car. All the guys are filming and leaning against the car. It was Lucas Apex Nordan and Teeqo.

"Hey guys" I say walking up. I hug them one by one kissing them on the cheek. We get and the car and drive to get something to eat.

"So you know Polish?" Teeqo asked.

"Yeah my dads family is fully polish" I answer.

"Can you speak it right now?" He asked.

"Um yeah but I can't just do it on the spot. You'll defiantly hear me cause I speak it when I'm mad" I smile. They try to make me mad but I just smile and laugh.

"So when are you and Banks gonna bang cause we don't want to be home for that" Apex says.

"We aren't going to bang retards" Banks said getting mad.

"But you said...." Apex starts but Banks gives him a look like he was going to stab him. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

When we got home I had to decide where to sleep. It got pretty confusing.

"She's sleeping with me" Nordan says grabbing my hand.

"Oh no she isn't. She'll sleep with me" Ricky then pushes Nordan away.

"Hey don't I get a choice?" I say.

"I'm not letting you sleep with the guy that lost his virginity at 14 when you're a virgin" he screams. Everyone heard him.

"You're a virgin at 20?" Alex laughs.

"Fuck off I hate everyone" I flip them all off and go to the couch. I grab my pajamas and change in the bathroom. When I get back I see Ricky sitting on the couch.

"Alexandrea I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say that. I just didn't want you to lose it to Nordan cause he's kind of a asshole" he tried to hug me.

"Ricky you're kind of the last person I want to see right now. Please let me go to bed" I push him.

"Not till you say you love me" he smirks.

"I hate you" I smile. Then he starts to tickle me and I hate it. I kick and punch.

"Ricky put me down!" I scream and laugh cause I can't help it.

"Say I love you Richard" he laughs. The boys walk in laughing and start recording.

"Okay fine I love you Richard" he puts me down.

"Good. Good night I'll see you in the morning" he kisses me forehead and I hug him. I smack his back as he leaves. I smile. I'm glad I'm here.

First chapter wowieeee. This was kind of slow but I promise it will get better. I hope you enjoy