47 - Apartment

Vanessa's POV

"She has a pulse!" A doctor yells. I lock hands with Roni who is leaning on Collins shoulder. "Steady....steady... We are all clear." A nurse smiles, clapping her hands. I see my mothers eyes slowly open. I smile. "C..can we see her?" My dad stutters. "Yes." A male doctor stands aside, and me, my dad and Roni all rush to accompany her. "Mummy please don't do that again!" I say, my voice shaky.

We stay with her for two more hours until she is clear to go home. We slowly make our way to the car. With Ronis foot and mummy's injury, it's hard to walk as a family. We get to the car and drive home, everyone speechless, breathless and tired. I shouldn't say breathless when my mum could've died.

Collins arrives at our house the same time as us. Roni walks up to him and hugs him. I don't know how they made up so quickly. They literally argued and then COllins came to the rescue. I lay down on the couch next to the cuddling couple. I yawn and fall asleep, it's been a rough day.

One week later......

"Yes it's December first!" I yell, jumping up and down. Roni laughs and continues doing the breakfast dishes. "We can put up our Christmas decorations, and look for trees, and be all Christmassy!" I fling my hands around excitedly, then grab a plate and dry it. "We also get to move into our apartment today!" Roni smiles. "Oh, yeah." I forgot about that minor detail. Both our rooms are covered in boxes, ready to make the trip.

"Did we decide who's beds we are taking?" Roni asks, scrubbing a cup vigorously. "Well me and Aaron did, I'm taking mine. Not sure about you and Collins though." I say, drying a fork. "I think he wanted to take his." Roni says with a look of confusion plastered on her face.

We finish the dishes and the doorbell rings. "Hello!" Aaron answers the door. I smile and hug him. I let him in and we sit on the couch, playing with Tiger. Tiger and Aaron have this special, I breakable bond. It's kind of strange actually.

My parents had an argument on who was to take tiger. They wanted us to have him, because we have a 'better bond.' We disagreed. It went back and forth until we gave in. So we have two dogs, Tiger and Star.

"Ding Dong!" "That'll be Collins!" Roni smiles excitedly. She runs to the door and hugs her boyfriend. Ronis foot is completely healed now, so she can run and play and be stupid again. All four of us chat and discuss rooms and moving strategies until the truck arrives.

Collins and Aaron head out to their cars and load their things. Me and Roni take boxes down from our rooms, and two moving guys help bring my bed and Ronis drawers. We vlog the experience, well, I do, since Roni is stronger.p so she is lifting more than me.

Once all the stuff is on the truck, we say goodbye to our parents and hop in Collins and Aaron's car. More specifically, I hop in Aaron's and Roni hops into Collins. We arrive at our apartment block and the moving guys help us lift stuff upstairs.

---

Veronica's POV

After hours of sweat, lifting and heat, everything is finally inside. We all start setting up everything in separate rooms. We have most things from Aaron's apartment, because he didn't live with his parents, or anyone else, so he could take everything.

"We need to go get Christ,as decorations!" Nessa screams when the main Leicester of furniture are set up. "Oh, I don't celebrate Christmas." Collins says, biting his lip. Nessas face turns extremely sad, she loves Christmas. "That's okay, we won't get anything then." Nessa slumps in a chair and tears form in her eyes.

Collins burst out laughing. "I'm sorry Vanessa I do celebrate Christmas!" Collins laughs, turning red. I laughs long, swing Nessas face was priceless. "Your going to pay.." Nessa turns angry. "For the decorations! Now let's go!" Nessa turns all happy and bubbly again. "She can change her emotion quickly." Collins whisper sin my ear. I nod and we all head to the car.

We arrive at Target and Nessa looks like s little kid in a candy store. She chooses decorations and adds the. To the cart. "What theme should we have? Or none?" She turns around. "I like red and gold?" I suggest. Nessa nods. "Good choice." We all start to pick objects matching the theme, and soon enough we have a cart full.

"Tinsel, lights, baubles, table decorations, snowflakes, snow globes.." Nessa lists everything as we pay for it. "$245.67 please." The cashier says. Collins mouth drops. "Nessa!" She turns red. "I'll pay you back half." She promises. Collins nods and pays.

Once we arrive back home, we put all the stuff into a box and seal it. "Wha.. Why?" Nessa pouts, looking at the box. "We haven't finished unpacking the other boxes." Aaron laughs, hugging her. "Fine." She groans, walking into the kitchen. I undo the living room/lounge (whatever you call it), Collins does the bathroom, and Aaron helps everyone else out.

After more stressed out hours, we finally finish everything. It's only our rooms that haven't been done, but that can wait till tomorrow. "This looks so cool!" I grin, side hugging Collins. "Christmas?" Nessa pleads. "Tomorrow Ness." Aaron yawns. "After our rooms are set up we promise." Nessa nods her head in agreement. "Night guys!" She smiles, as her an Aaron walk to their room. "Night." I laugh, walking with Collins.

"You look tiered Flounder." Collins pats the bed. I nod and yawn. "Good thing I'm in my pyjamas then." I grin. He turns on the TV and I rest my head in his lap. I look up at him and he kisses me, his lips so smooth and gentle.

I lay back down and yawn again. "Goodnight Flounder." He tucks me into bed, and crawls into bed himself. "Night superhero." I snuggle up to him and fall asleep with my head resting on his chest.

A/N so..... double update! xxlemonpugxx here ya go ;) if you have any questions feel free to asks me in the comments or on a dm. I will happily answer all your questions :) love youuuu xx -zozobear