30 - Dream come True

Veronica's POV

"Roni!" I wake up with a start, to find Nessa shaking me awake. "We are here." She smiles. I yawn and pick up my crutches from the floor. Nessa grabs my carry on and I sling it around my shoulders, and hobble off the plane.

The warm air indulges my face as I step off the plane. We make our way over to the bag bay and watch all the bags spinning round. Nessa grabs ours and my parents grab theirs. We walk out the door of the airport to the rental place.

We get in our clean white car, and Nessa spills her drink. "Gosh dang it Nessa!" I laugh, wiping the car with her. We clean up the stains and head to our hotel in London. The hotel is really big and fancy, like a stereotypical hotel. We head up to our room and settle in, exploring as always.

Nessa, Aaron and my parents are watching tv when I get a call from my doctors. "Hello?" I say, walking into the bathroom. "Hello Veronica. It's Susan." Susan says warmly. "Oh Hi Susan! Do you have any updates?" I smile. Susan said she would reach out to me when I can get my foot cast off.

"Yes I do, you will need to make a stop over in Missouri after tour last leg of touring." Susan says. My face lights up. "Really? So after New York I will be able to walk?" I say excitedly. "Yes, but don't go running or anything for about a week or two u till you are used to it, I'm sure Doctor Abler will inform you on that." Susan says. "Thanks Susan!" I smile, and she ends the call. I put my phone in my pocket and pick up my crutches. I hobble out of the bathroom.

When I exit the bathroom everyone is looking at me. "So!" Nessa smiles. "We have to make a stopover in Missouri after NYC, and I will get my cast off!" I squeal. Nessa runs over and hugs me. "Yay! My sister can walk again!" Nessa laughs. My parents give me hugs as well.

England is one hour in time behind Spain, so it feels like 12:00 when it is actually 11. We decide to go eat anyway. We drive to a local café and sit down at a table for 5. We order some food and wait in silence, everyone thinking their own thoughts. "We do have a theatre right?" Nessa asks with concern, breaking the silence. "Yeah, I think so." My dad nods. Nessa grins and looks down at her phone, Aaron looking over her shoulder.

I get a notification from Twitter saying that Nessa tweeted. I look up at her with my eyebrows raised and she grins an evil grin. I quickly check what she wrote.

Anyone coming to the London show tonight, bring a flashlight, glow stick, phone light or anything that glows. Roni has always wanted to see a stadium full of lights from the stage, let's make her dream come true xx 😊❤️🔦

"Aw Nessa!" I smile at her across the table. She grins and does a bow just as our food arrives, making Nessa turn a dark shade of red and for me and Aaron to laugh.

----

We arrive at the theatre for our after noon show and run through sound check. Just as we finish my phone lights up with a call from a private number. "Hello?" I ask cautiously. "Hello. Is this Veronica Merrell?" A man speaks. "Yes." I say, looking at Nessa. Nessa looks at me worried. "I am Alan from the YouTube company. You emailed us about your subscribers." "Oh yes, do you mind if I put you on speaker so that my sister can hear?" I ask smiling at Nessa. "I suppose that would be Vanessa Merrell which is okay." Alan says cheerfully.

I put the phone on speaker at sit down next to Nessa. "Your subscription box had 5million am I right?" Alam questions. "Yes." Me and Nessa say in sync. "Well we have detected a scam. We have removed the scam and your subscribers are down to 3.6 million." Aaron says. Nessa and my mouths drop open. "3.6!" Nessa squeaked out. "Yes, is there a problem?" Aaron says concerned. "It's just that we hit 2.6 million about a week ago!" I say traumatised. "Well congratulations girls. I have to go now, but that's all. See you!" Alan laughs. "Bye!" Nessa squeaks, and Alan hangs up.

"3.6 MILLION!" Me and Nessa scream. We sit there shocked for a while until Petunia comes running from the makeup room with her floppy hat bouncing. "Where are you girls? I have been waiting!" Petunia pants, tapping her wrist. Nessa and I giggle and stand up. I lean on my crutches and we enter the makeup room.

'Ding!' "Roni can you check my phone?" Nessa asks as Petunia applies her makeup. "Yep." I smile, unlocking her phone. "1 new message from Liza." I say. Nessa gestures for me to read the message. "Congrats on 3 million girls! Those veiws on your newest vid are soaring! As are mine. We make a great team haha. Hope you are having fun! X" I read smiling. "That's the Liza we know." I smile, putting Nessas phone down.

Vanessa's POV

We walk out of the makeup room thanking Petunia. Aaron is standing by the door so I Hug him, and Roni takes a picture for Instagram. The theatre is slowly filling up, and Ronis dream is about to come true.

We walk on stage greeted by screams and cheers, and we introduce our show. "Okay, we are going to sing internet crush and you guys can hold up your flashlights, glow sticks, phone lights, whatever. Okay?" I ask excitedly. Everyone screams. We start our song.

Ronis face expression is amazing. She looks amazed at all the lights in the crowd. She smiles and sings until the song is over. "That was incredible!" She smiles. Everyone laughs. We continue our show until everyone starts filing out.

"Thank you Nessa!" Roni smiles giving me a hug when everyone has left. I laugh and hug her back. We go back to the hotel and eat room service, watching Netflix.we have another show in a couple hours, so we didn't stay at the theatre because sound check is already done.

---

We drive back to the Theatre and do the whole thing again. Roni squeals with excitement when everyone turns on their lights. I grin and we continue the show, our last show in England.

A/N sorry about the short chapter. Hope you all are having a good day. Keep voting and commenting if you like it! Sorry about this boring chapter. I have more coming! Xx - zozobear

Ps: thank you for 3k! This is actually insane. And we are on 30 chapters! Ahh I wouldn't have carried on if you guys didn't show your support. So thank you!!!